[v6d] Labrys Barbarian Build. (Miniguide)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[v6d] Labrys Barbarian Build. (Miniguide) - Page 2 Empty Re: [v6d] Labrys Barbarian Build. (Miniguide)

Post by Homm Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:19 pm

Sure,but i was just giving a better choice than Runemaster for damage. I wasnt talking about stance,because Lion is better,but if i had the choice between Nephalem and runemaster on this build,i would take Neph,because its a build that focus on high damage.
Homm
Homm
Ancient Fungus

Back to top Go down

[v6d] Labrys Barbarian Build. (Miniguide) - Page 2 Empty Re: [v6d] Labrys Barbarian Build. (Miniguide)

Post by OutsiderXL Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Well I got a 60 min ban for oskill so I can't fix the guide right now.
OutsiderXL
OutsiderXL
Steelfur Titan

TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Homm wrote:Sure,but i was just giving a better choice than Runemaster for damage. I wasnt talking about stance,because Lion is better,but if i had the choice between Nephalem and runemaster on this build,i would take Neph,because its a build that focus on high damage.
RM is a terrible choice unless you go for Kraken stance.
Wotan
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:35 pm

exactly..
Homm
Homm
Ancient Fungus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Use the Skillplanner instead of your STATS screens ( which show us nothing,cause of the +skills).And we've already established that your current skill placement is wrong.

Skillplan Full damage (Barbarian, 2012 v005)

Of course you can toy with the stats to suit your preferences, but thats the general idea.
Wotan
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestoned Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:40 pm

I don't see why you wouldn't just get 50% dmg reduced from gear like auhe or ultimative armor or ballentines rings/dyers eve, facebreakers, dmg reduced bonus from sleep charm etc. then use eagle stance or wolf. Eagle would make you alot tankier and Wolf stance would probably be best for all around farming. Idk that's how i always say su labrys barbs

I'm not saying this is the RIGHT way or that it's any better but you should give it a try if you can sometime if you like this style of barb Wink
Prestoned
Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:32 pm

There are loads of ways to play this barb but %spell damage isn't the best since both Ancient's hand and SB are 100% physical damage conversion - which means if we buff our physical damage, we get lots of elemental damage too. Because of this, I actually agree with bearstance + RM since it lets you use full crafts (MO'd with Essence of Itherael) on your gear and you don't have to scramble to cover the -DR from Lion King. If you actually look at the skills, theres only around 350% EWD diff between sMax Lion King and sMax Bearstance, but around 80% DR diff. The EWD we can easily make up for with 40% str crafts with zomg recipe (20% shrine + 4x Ko runes) and Essence of Itherael. Also, bearstance is a lot safer than any other stance since we still have def even if spirit wolves decide to wander off. You should also mention to keep Titan Strike buffed since it gives us massive regen (because we have massive life) and more Def/stat bonus/AR if u need.

Also keep in mind this build can actually be played from early game onwards... this is the exact reason why we would pick up bearstance + RM over any other combo... We can easily get 20% str + anc hand + barb skills on helm just by rerolling a rare helm and the rest can be covered with random creepy shrine crafts. You can farm P8 TA quite easily without much gear because we'll end up with 1.5 - 2.5 mil def without even trying and you don't need to worry about pesky immunes in TA other than the bosses.

Also, end-game option, one of the best armour without a doubt would be "Natasha's Legacy" 6x Kabraxis RW armor for ITD UA and %life as well as covering a lot of -enemy resist for us. For rings I like to use Seal of Nephilim Kings for the stats and +skills but orc torcs/Empyrean Band etc. would all be good choices. For amulet imo banish + lightning oskill +4skills rare ammy would beat most other choices (maybe not beads). But yeah, biggest thing you're missing atm is Ignore Target Defence since that mod will allow us to ignore AR for everyday farming (we still need AR for bosses). Oh and this is just personal preference but I like to MO my labyris with 10x CTC Celerity on Attack so you get a nice movement speed buff Smile It's also handy for dodging barrels in dunc.

Overall, try what people have suggested and keep updating your guide until you get the best version of it! This barb is actually insanely strong for doing P8 ubers since it pretty much just steamrolls everything.
BassToMouth
BassToMouth
Mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:26 pm

OutsiderXL wrote:
wow123400 wrote:this one is actually a bearking my bad DOH!
I could prolly give it a try. I has spoke to some friends and they said that more def is better Very Happy Ill be uploading a vid soon of a D run. I am also still kinda new to the mod as well as this is my first guide ever made.

dont get me wrong bro ur doing great there was a guy made a guide with almost the same eqiup but use lion stance but since bear are a lot stronger than before now(imm to cb)so go bear is not bad either so keep it up man Very Happy
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Wotan wrote:Use the Skillplanner instead of your STATS screens ( which show us nothing,cause of the +skills).And we've already established that your current skill placement is wrong.

Skillplan Full damage (Barbarian, 2012 v005)

Of course you can toy with the stats to suit your preferences, but thats the general idea.

no sor Crying or Very sad kinda sad i like to make a mass
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:58 am

I love Neph Weapons, but it does need a bit moreof a dmg enhancement to make it equal to runemaster in combat effectiveness. Unless you're a bloodhatred frenzybarb ofc, in that case it's an amazing combo
DanielWolf
DanielWolf
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top