[v6d] Labrys Barbarian Build. (Miniguide)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[v6d] Labrys Barbarian Build. (Miniguide) - Page 7 Empty Re: [v6d] Labrys Barbarian Build. (Miniguide)

Post by wow123400 Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:42 pm

you do have the axe Shocked ok then,all you have to do is to get -199 enemies fire and lighting res(those shrines are the right one)rest of the gear you can use anything,your armor could be sots,or even dragonheart,whatever you like,with that axe,there is not much else needed to do.

if you do not even want tslam and stance dance,you will have hard time,you need to at least reach 50%Dr with bear.....wait a minute,you are in 2012 right?why not lionstance?just max that 1 stance,1pt in RM,max spirit guide,wolf companion,ancient blood, mountain king,some pts in immortal if you can,then that's it,you will have a hard time since you do not have tslam,but hey,this game is a challenge
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

[v6d] Labrys Barbarian Build. (Miniguide) - Page 7 Empty Re: [v6d] Labrys Barbarian Build. (Miniguide)

Post by villur Sun May 12, 2013 1:09 pm

dno what im doing wrong but i cant seem to make the build work at all :/

I got the axe, ive tried all sorts of combinations its either i have medicore dmg and no def or decent def but no dmg, and by medicore i mean like 30k per hit :/, even my traprat has like 25k dmg per quill yet it hits like a machinegun yet it has the survivability of a rock
villur
villur
Ice Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike Sun May 12, 2013 2:15 pm

my m8 has that lab axe, yaggis, its sexy indeed,
IVIike
IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive Sun May 12, 2013 2:17 pm

It's a dumb axe . In the versions previous to the introduction of Stormblast it had EQ on attack . Now it has overpowerdness galore .
Xplosive
Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike Sun May 12, 2013 2:22 pm

ye seemed a bit op
IVIike
IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by villur Mon May 13, 2013 7:02 pm

could someone maybe post a more defined skillbuild with items Razz?
I don't mind either wolf of lion, wouldn't like bear much tho :/
villur
villur
Ice Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Mon May 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Go to chucknorris guide collection,see lion king.
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by villur Tue May 14, 2013 4:29 pm

wow123400 wrote:Go to chucknorris guide collection,see lion king.
already done that, it offers a rather bizzare skillbuild tho cause of the different versions
villur
villur
Ice Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Tue May 14, 2013 5:57 pm

Yea,I understand you. Sad

Ok,this build you got tons of damage,you can use one shot kill skill to clean the whole screen before enemies fatally damage you.So lionstance is not a bad idea here.But lionstance requires lots of strength,but bear don't,so you do lose lots of health,but gain big magic damage instead.So the idea of how to stay alive should be all around your damage.

For your gear after -199 fire/lighting,you will need to stay alive,after all,you are melee,but your attack skill is not physical,so unless you use fortress,there is no need for leech,right now only thing you need will be life on strike and life after kill.So look for those kind stats from your gear.

Skillplan New Lion King (Barbarian, 2012 v005)

Honestly this is not my kind of build,cause the attack way is too simple and easy,if you got the duel-wield set,you should focus on that,a lot funnier,lots of skill switch
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by villur Tue May 14, 2013 6:09 pm

wow123400 wrote:Yea,I understand you. Sad

Ok,this build you got tons of damage,you can use one shot kill skill to clean the whole screen before enemies fatally damage you.So lionstance is not a bad idea here.But lionstance requires lots of strength,but bear don't,so you do lose lots of health,but gain big magic damage instead.So the idea of how to stay alive should be all around your damage.

For your gear after -199 fire/lighting,you will need to stay alive,after all,you are melee,but your attack skill is not physical,so unless you use fortress,there is no need for leech,right now only thing you need will be life on strike and life after kill.So look for those kind stats from your gear.

Skillplan New Lion King (Barbarian, 2012 v005)

Honestly this is not my kind of build,cause the attack way is too simple and easy,if you got the duel-wield set,you should focus on that,a lot funnier,lots of skill switch
Thanks for the reply, will certainly try it out, however i heard someone suggesting to also max tslam for reduced timer, is it worth it or not really?
villur
villur
Ice Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top