Median XL For Dummies v2

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Median XL For Dummies v2  - Page 4 Empty Re: Median XL For Dummies v2

Post by MarcoNecroX Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:22 pm

reanimator necromancer sucks for low level, most decent reanimates come from sacred uniques.

you should respec to a more friendly build, I suggest:

- max frostclaw totem
- max deathlord
- max summon shadows
- max embalming
- max veil king / void archon

when you get to level 90 either choose summon jinn (offensive) or death ward (deffensive).

as for item stats:

- get 25% (h), 75% (t), 75% (d) minion resistances, tiered unique gargoyle head gives a lot you can also use mystic orbs.

- get -100% enemy cold resistances for totem damage

- rest stats aim for minion %health

- have your resistances always maxed

- deathlord gives you str/dex (better gear), so equip armors with decent defense

- get an act 1 mercenary and give her shockwave rw (sol in bows), upgrade the weapon every now and then with a higher tier (or even sacred), best is long war bow. mo with %ed, max damage, and attack raiting. the rest of the items doesn't really matter as long as she has a decent survability / killspeed, else cover with resistances / defense as needed.

- a few TU's I recommend: grim wand, gargoyle head, ancient armor, mask, empyrean bands, upgraded felblood, chain boots, belt

for gloves kali rw (pul) before that use honorifics

you can get level 105 in hatred duncraig, that can be useful, then try some terror ubers to get 120. always with max res and highest def as possible. Remember summons can be elementally immune in hatred and terror making this a lot easier.
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Hmm, i feel like want to put every mobs list in each map for general gameplay guide, but i need to find a way to extract them or i will need to manually playthrough + update them.

Current guide is only about 25% of what i planned to write down here.
Although most other stuff are just diagram and picture.
iwansquall
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadite Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Yeah, forgot about the merc, I have an act 1 priestess with that RW.
Questions:
a. Do reanimates get bonus from + minion life/resist/damage?
b. what are (h), (t) and (d)?

Thanks for everything Marco, really.

Peace.

Deadite
Cabalist

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Bad idea, you will give headache to players. Better to focus on the dangerous monsters, if a player dies from a monster (like detonator) and sees it is the only monster mentioned from frigid highlands he will feel like he isn't doing bad, the monster is just strong (for example). Mentioning every monster will make people just skip reading it because overwhelming of names is not nice

@deadite:
a) no
b) the three difficulties

MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:39 pm

damn this guide is getting better and better Very Happy

@deadite

ur 95 so ur in terror what i suggest u can do is look at the offline doc pick whole set of tus to equip uself for ur build

and since ur a reanimeter u should use tu dire(its a tu dagger with 2 reanimat and +necro skill), and the lvl78 rw necro shield with +skill and guardian spirit summon and max shadow max howling totem max embalming one point sacrifice one point band the shadow one point rest of the summon. 1 point black mass in terror 1 point enough in destruction max it if u want

rest of the ring and amu focus on +skill and mo daystar, armor belt glove boot can use honorific for +min life and +res

use sacrifice for totem and reanimate summon everything u got cast black mass and wait a bang sound that means ur sacrifice time is up cast another sacrifice and repeat

i haven't finish my funny discuss of how to farming for end game yet once i am done u will know where to get all ur end game gears
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:17 pm

iwansquall wrote:Hmm, i feel like want to put every mobs list in each map for general gameplay guide, but i need to find a way to extract them or i will need to manually playthrough + update them.

Current guide is only about 25% of what i planned to write down here.
Although most other stuff are just diagram and picture.

There's a few pages called "mundane creatures" that show you what acts some enemies will appear in the offline docu but I'm guessing you wanted something more specific. Or better yet, just tell the newbies to look up that particular monster in the offline docu since it generally tells you what skills they use etc. and from there, they can figure out why they're dying. I think this is better in the long run since hopefully they might even realise that some of these monsters can be re-animated for extra buffs/dps.

I think the key here is to really really emphasize how useful the offline documentation is.

MarcoNecroX wrote:
By the way, marco

Lol, its funny I was typing marco again and it came out as macro and had to re-write it LOL. Damn starcraft...
BassToMouth
BassToMouth
Mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:46 am

Ok then, im gonna assume that people played medianXL is the one that already cleared cLoD.

So I will just say something about new monster or maybe about monster with different mechanic (sarandesh with unlimited minion for example)

I still need to find better formating for general gameplay or it gonna be mess once I write all other act.

Thing about %resist that player need (get %fire resist when fighting gaystar) and monster immunity (act 3 is bitch-immuned) is the one Im truly want to focus on.
iwansquall
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:50 am

Tell em that they pierce resist in sewers..i didn't know that even with a couple of 120...
Homm
Homm
Ancient Fungus

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:53 am

That will depend if i want to cover uber or not, because marco already made decent uber guide.
It will redundant if i do another uberlevel guide (because i also never farm sewer that well)

It will be the last thing to add.

EDITED : Seem like only this guide left.
Median XL For Dummies v2  - Page 4 Untitled-1

And edit post = messed up badly.
I have to zoom out to 33% to make works.
iwansquall
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:56 am

Ugh, the more general gameplay i write the more captain obvious i become.

Not to mention im keep thinking nicholas cage face everywhere saying "You dont say?"
iwansquall
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: