Median XL For Dummies v2

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Median XL For Dummies v2  - Page 7 Empty Re: Median XL For Dummies v2

Post by iwansquall Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:38 pm

LIVE UPDATE:

Seem like i cant make it for general gameplay unless i dont sleep whole night finishing it
I was struggling to take note of all monster in act 5 because my mercenaries barb are too good and kill all monster so easily.
When i was thinking on suicide to kill the merc, he died by razor fur titan lol.

10.30 pm here, and i need to be at airport in another 13 hours...
If im sleep late, i might miss the flight.
But the guide still need a lot of touch up Sad
Wish me luck (of finishing the guide and not miss the flight).
iwansquall
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Good luck @Iwansquall...And your flight is first...The guide can be edited in any moment, but your flight not. Cheers!

MUS01
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:17 pm

Random rant:

Why the F**K that so many elite that carbon copy from easier act and doesnt have interesting spell nor dangerous stuff at all?

Im screwed, leveled up to 50, time to LC1 now -_-;

EDITED:
@#($@#%&@#%(@#$&@#$
I give up, too much stupid death when playing without focus.
Time to sleep.
iwansquall
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:37 pm

what char are u using?
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:38 pm

MUS01 wrote:Well, skills and buils will be changed, but playstyle I think which remains untouched. So this guide in SIGMA will not suffer too much changes. I hope which ih SIGMA barb stays almost the same, I don't wish remake all my guide, XD...

i hope not, i hope there is going to be a lot of changes. what do u think? make a lot of changes in ur guide, and u can do a lot more things about the char, fair trade Wink
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Well it's true...Only remember which I'm an lazy player, so lose Fortress is an nockout punch for me...XD

I don't think which Sigma makes too much changes in barb, cause based in Marco's coments, barb is very well suited in his role/playstyle. Maybe minor tweaks like wpdm modifiers adjustment(like SB nerf going of 3/4 to 1/2).But I think wich overall barb stays the same.... However, Sorcs and druids players, prepare your minds for a new era...

If the char is changed, well, I should change with him. It's writed in the itself nature of evolution. Quiting 1 user:
Change, Improve, Overcome. However I don't see too much changes in barb's horizont...The storm will bcome for other chars...I feel it...

MUS01
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by taem Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:09 pm

wow123400 wrote:
MUS01 wrote:Well, skills and buils will be changed, but playstyle I think which remains untouched. So this guide in SIGMA will not suffer too much changes. I hope which ih SIGMA barb stays almost the same, I don't wish remake all my guide, XD...

i hope not, i hope there is going to be a lot of changes. what do u think? make a lot of changes in ur guide, and u can do a lot more things about the char, fair trade Wink

Marco already gave a layout for possible new skill trees and they dont all have a summon build for example anymore. As it stands now, every one of iwansqualls concepts hold because each class can embrace those paths, but Marco already said the old builds are going to be gone and renewed focus on single tree focus like it was pre 1.f9. That means builds specific the one area of xpertise, completely different from what iwansquall has now. Thats all I was saying.
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:44 pm

MUS01 wrote:Well it's true...Only remember which I'm an lazy player, so lose Fortress is an nockout punch for me...XD

I don't think which Sigma makes too much changes in barb, cause based in Marco's coments, barb is very well suited in his role/playstyle. Maybe minor tweaks like wpdm modifiers adjustment(like SB nerf going of 3/4 to 1/2).But I think wich overall barb stays the same.... However, Sorcs and druids players, prepare your minds for a new era...

If the char is changed, well, I should change with him. It's writed in the itself nature of evolution. Quiting 1 user:
Change, Improve, Overcome. However I don't see too much changes in barb's horizont...The storm will bcome for other chars...I feel it...

i hope fortress will stay too, and add some other skill to enhance it
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:59 pm

The posted message is too long.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU@(#)%U&@#$)T*B$ #)@%)$#@&T)#$NGTRGHDFSGJ$#@HRGSDF*G#$HT)SDFG*SHG*DFHSDF*$JT$#@JDSGSDHGDSFDSFDSF

I didnt sleep, i took large amount of caffeine and now cant sleep.
But my head feel dizzy so i might take a nap later.
And worst case scenario happen.
I move mercenary and useful gear guide into first post.

Shouldve reserved 3 posts instead.
Guide content is done, at least I CANT increase the content unless i cut some fat from gameplay guide.
IF i managed to stay awake when i reached home, i will try to update the format of the guide.

In mean time, enjoy my cynical guide for act 5, i can tell you that im abit ...weird when i was typing that.
Hope for the best for the guide contest.
iwansquall
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Just remove the three comments after you 2nd post and you got the 3rd placeholder.
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: