[SPEEDRUN] Brother Laz

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SPEEDRUN] Brother Laz - Page 4 Empty Re: [SPEEDRUN] Brother Laz

Post by MarcoNecroX Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:44 am

wow123400 wrote:ok................seriously did chuck really do all ubers in hardcore with a naked char?

u guyz know him i dont

Thats probably the most retarded myth I've ever heard... seriously.
I already knew chuck was WAY too overrated player, but he is a just another noob with all the gear. Theorycrafting guides is just too easy, you need to see player in action, like in videos and such. Talking is too easy imo. Laz is just a too good example. For example, why isn't there any video in killing laz after omega 003? I mean, if everyone has the charm it means some people can do it, why noone showcasing it? In d2m people got it too, and you know they can't spawn it from nowhere, so you know people can do it too, why no videos? easy! they use multiplayer abuse and such. Chuck probably still using the mxl alpha laz charm with +5 all skills.
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:49 am

MarcoNecroX wrote:
wow123400 wrote:ok................seriously did chuck really do all ubers in hardcore with a naked char?

u guyz know him i dont

Thats probably the most retarded myth I've ever heard... seriously.
I already knew chuck was WAY too overrated player, but he is a just another noob with all the gear. Theorycrafting guides is just too easy, you need to see player in action, like in videos and such. Talking is too easy imo. Laz is just a too good example. For example, why isn't there any video in killing laz after omega 003? I mean, if everyone has the charm it means some people can do it, why noone showcasing it? In d2m people got it too, and you know they can't spawn it from nowhere, so you know people can do it too, why no videos? easy! they use multiplayer abuse and such. Chuck probably still using the mxl alpha laz charm with +5 all skills.

well online are all easy u can even trade it, it is totally different from solo

i totally agree with ur idea about making a guide with super rare gears are bad, i even wanna suggest u to make a rule about that, but some ppl did make guide about a rare item, so can not really say they can not make a guide about that

still, i just can not read those guide say u have to have some very rare unique to play or such, i have not even see one of that starhawke warp blade in my life yet Embarassed
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Cool video, Marco! Clap Clap.
But... what about killing Br. Laz with non assassin/cheesing paladin? Rolling Eyes

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:28 pm

what is prob with assassin ? build is full STR (because I forgot to take points out of str) , only skill used is blink. perfect being for this uber can easily be replaced.

the uber can be 10 times easier with paladin / barb ( no cheesing ) , barb could even survive laz deathstrike many times (even tank it). pala has everything needed , rapture, fast speed, 1 pt mind flay can take groupies down more than easily, tainted blood helpful too, 3s teleport

i just like assassin playstyle that is all Wink
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:53 pm

No offense - i only looked 6 videos with Br. Laz and only one video recorded with paladin with HA, all another - assassins(flower/pounce/omega's video with showing tactic, forgot autor's name, and your 2 video). It's slightly many imo. Eh?
Will be more interesting video with amazon/necromancer.

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:58 pm

it's no coincidence and it doesn't have anything to do with assassin having advantage.

laz requires a lot of dodge, just like playing an assassin. So people that can beat laz, usually have assassin as their favorite character too. It's like ureh, it can be done with any character easily, but being able to ignore damage without required dodging skills is barb playstyle, so thats why most ureh videos are done with barb too.
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Archibald Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:00 am

Hello, Marco. I was trying to kill Secred Chrysaor for hours now. I'd say over 150 attempts already, I don't want to change character or respec. I am stubborn. I hate you and Laz already for using heroic armor on bosses - it's a cheap luck-based mechanic that must be removed from the game and replaced with smth else. I dare you killing Secret Chrysaor with my Unholy Melee Pal that died for your sins so many times.

Will send you save files if you agree.

Van Archibald
Thunder Beetle

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:16 am

Hello, Marco. I was trying to kill Secred Chrysaor for hours now.

There are people that try for weeks, too Wink

I don't want to change character or respec.

My poison sorceress cannot kill a monster that has poison immunity, what do I do?

it's a cheap luck-based mechanic that must be removed from the game

Ever heard about the core of this game called RNG? Luck is 50% of the game already, this is only another 1%.

replaced with smth else.

I want to hear suggestions. There are some things called caps, that you cannot bypass, such as monster health limit, I could increase their avoid , but hey that is another percentaged randomly rerolled value so its a "cheap luck-based mechanic".

I dare you killing Secret Chrysaor with my Unholy Melee Pal that died for your sins so many times.

I kill him, and then what? You would still not be able to do it yourself.

Will send you save files if you agree.

No, thanks. Seems like you're indirectly saying that your gear is bad, in which case you'd need to fix it, not me Smile

MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:44 am

couldnt resist:

Spoiler:
iwansquall
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Archibald Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:24 am

Okay, first thing first, no need to quote every line of my post, I meant no offence.

Every boss, ofcourse, should have specific conditions that make it killable. But it's much better to let players interact with stuff and get a result if they interact properly, rather than making it uncontrollable and 100% luck-dependant.

Is it possible to program bosses with smth like "unable to loose more than 5-10% of life per second" ?

Having a boss that changes forms with different immunities as his life drops would be cool.
Having a boss that creates weaker replicas of itself and redirects portion of incoming damage to them would be cool.
Having more bosses that can be damaged only by specific temporal hazards on the map would be cool (smth like a more advanced Butcher-killing-scenario).
Having more bosses that have access to healing that can be temporary disrupted by players' actions would be cool.

I kill him, and then what? You would still not be able to do it yourself.
Man, I'm not a bad player myself. My gear is decent. 13,5k hp, capped DR. Blood Thorns total damage 67-132k with -200% EFR. 1,1k Life on striking in melee when Hymn is on.

I use elixirs of adrenaline to avoid that global cooldown and keep access to purify right after dark summoning / teleports. I lure ratfinks to the far angle so they don't bother me. I summon Edyrems in specific spot relative to the summoning spot so yeties and boss engage them and leave traps in the open. Still he summons new traps too fast even when I breakdance with adrenaline potions and purifies. Cause when traps are gone, I barely have 5 seconds to get to boss and attack him without getting under his shower of rocks since kinda low on life after tremor even with stacked hp pots. What are the chances he drops needed resist for a sec during that 3 sec period? I'm a hardcore gamer, but hardcoreness can only be proven by skill, and when boss is 100% invulnurable and that total invulnerabilty is completely based on luck, skill no longer matters.

P.S. How does Taunt proc from SU Crystal Sword work? Tried it hoping it would force boss to attack me and not cast traps or SoR, but that didn't work Neutral

Van Archibald
Thunder Beetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum