[SPEEDRUN] Brother Laz

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SPEEDRUN] Brother Laz - Page 6 Empty Re: [SPEEDRUN] Brother Laz

Post by MarcoNecroX Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Wotan is right. It's cheesing/cheating (more than clearly). My pic moving him to burial grounds is cheating, but I did it for the sake of fun... It's like pointing an error to myself.

Fact is, most people wouldn't be able to do the quest legitly, so they find a way to cheese and let it be. How many people can solo laz? Wink
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:33 pm

With practice and patience.
Wotan
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Once you can get Laz down to 50% HP reliably you've pretty much won anyway with some sort of clean up method, it just means a lot of dying during the clean up phase...

But as for how many people can do the speedrun without cleanups... well tbh I'm not sure how you're able to backtrack so much in your vid since whenever I do Laz he seems to always spam totems, so I can't ever move back (so I run out of space too quickly). I tried your method myself and the closest I ever got was 10% without using any cleanups so I dno how many out there can replicate that...
BassToMouth
BassToMouth
Mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:43 pm

BassToMouth wrote:well tbh I'm not sure how you're able to backtrack so much in your vid since whenever I do Laz he seems to always spam totems, so I can't ever move back (so I run out of space too quickly). I tried your method myself and the closest I ever got was 10% without using any cleanups so I dno how many out there can replicate that...

lol if you check vid intro you will see i got swarmed by totems too ^^ those are just part of clips where I failed... it took me some nice time to get him killed w/o errors.
I didn't get to backtrack that much, but whether he spawns totems or not depends on your movement too, remember you need slow target as well, gives you a lot more time to think.
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Yeah of course I have 50% slow.

What I meant was around 0:42 (in the video), where there's only 1 totem up and you backtrack with PS to get in at least 4-5 more hits in... I have NEVER been able to have enough free space from totems to do that :S Normally that entire area would be completely swarmed with totems for me. Or at 1:22, if I did that, I would be forced to blink across to get over the wall of totems that are undoubtly blocking the passage.
BassToMouth
BassToMouth
Mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:58 pm

It's not supposed to be the most effective method, as I said, its fairly impossible to do it without cleanups everytime. That's why it's a challenge Razz
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:39 pm

marcos video is impossible to copy, i can kill him myself in ~5min and yeah i can live with that time cause i can actually kill him
RollsRoyce
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Sat May 04, 2013 5:17 am

i watched again and 1 more cookie ... awsum..
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: