Short Questions Thread

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Short Questions Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by cowking Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:38 am

Wulf wrote:i dont think eth items appear in vendors windows. are you 100% positive on this?

I sold an eth magical great helm to charsi, no dice.
cowking
cowking
Clawstorm Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:07 pm

well it's broken in any case. you can't fix it by socketing in an indestructible jewel anyway, so you might as well try selling it.

but it probably won't work.
try selling to a npc that doesn't sell weapons, and has space for the item.
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by SWaP Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:41 pm

Wulf wrote:Is there something I can use to increase the durability on it and squeeze in an indestructible jewel? I forgot it was eth and broke it by mistake, and now i cant socke tit anymore.

Short Questions Thread - Page 27 3D2jMUw

Would be a damn shame to lose an eth sssu Sad
Craft or roll jewel with Indestructible.

DON'T SELL IT! Eth items are just disappear when u sell them. NPC never can sell eth items
SWaP
SWaP
Darkwarden

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:55 pm

@swap
it could work only if it have at least 1 durability. It have 0 so it's "broken" and cannot be repaired and indest jewels dont work like that.
hellgrind
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

Back to top Go down

Post by mahitovec Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:27 pm

ахахахахахахаха
crap item so not big deal
mahitovec
mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

http://www.twitch.tv/d0sm0t

Back to top Go down

Post by Kato Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:31 pm

What's the best combination of skills for a totem/summon necro these days?

I'm getting really confused thinking about the skills and reading guides didn't help cos they're all quite old.

The basic totemancer seems to use fire/lightning totems for kill speed. The summoner uses the DeathFury/Howling to add damage to the summons.

It seems that some sort of hybrid would be best - trying to get the right mix of survivability (100% survivability) while getting good/decent kill speed.

Maybe the army does the surviving and the right merc does the damage - does that work?

Kato
Core Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by cowking Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:09 pm

smax fireheart totem
smax embalming
smax shadows
smax jinns or death ward

1p void archon
1p nightwalker
1p bend the shadows
1p graveyard

Do whatever you like with the rest. I like to dump remains into BtS for more MF.

Your totems do the killing, you compliment it with your own, while your army tanks/buffs/debuffs.

You could also try offensive summons with sinwar and black mass, but that would mean shit FCR rates. Just summoning your army would be a chore.
cowking
cowking
Clawstorm Terror

Back to top Go down

Short Questions Thread - Page 27 Empty Gearing End Game Wolf Druid

Post by blytsz Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:28 am

Hey Y'all hope you are having a nice day.

So I just reached 120 on my Wolf Druid and I'm looking for any tips on gearing this spec for end game Fauztinville, Duncraig, Etc.

Currently just using random t6 unique items and working on finishing Black Road Challenge. Currently running into trouble in Faunt.

Any tips or help is appreciated! Thank-you!

blytsz
Fallen One

Back to top Go down

Post by evil_potato Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:50 am

if you have access to xis rune, use tal-xis rw in broad sword. epic wep with huge base damage and nice damage buff. you can use any shield with nice on striking procs like judge's sin or mountain king. If you don't, then I advise going the 2-handed route. Craft a flamberge with a nice on-kill proc and high base damage.

For other slots there's a pretty huge variety of options to choose from. Best helms are gehenna/sky spirit. If you don't have access to those, Lo rw in druid helm is a great option for 10%DR and 10% arrow on striking. Personally I use natasha's legacy for armor slot just because i have it. More offensive options are sbs/segnitia. If you don't have access to those I'd suggest tu chain mail for another 10% arrow on striking. You can use Sots too but I think tu chain performs better. For gloves, best option is dtouch/gulags. If you don't have that, You can use facebreaker or ironbound impact tome, but you might as well use str crafted gloves for more raw damage imo. For belt, black void is an excellent option, as is lilith's temptation. If you don't have either of those, just use t6 heavy belt. For boots, knight's grace is gonna be your best option. If you don't have that just use str craft.

For jewelry people have different preferences. I find that SotNK works well. If you don't have access to those you can use emp bands/earth rouser. For amulet, beads/dyers is best. I think i'm just using random rare with +3/4 skills and doom. Hope that helps!
evil_potato
evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Eggymedian Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:18 pm

Other than what potato said, you can go for a LO rune in a 2h sword such as a flamberge.

It gives insane amount of slow and mana on striking (needed for dru!) and has plenty of MO space to do what you please and you should probably stick with it until you get a tal xis rw in a broad sword or a carsomyr (SSSU flamberge Very Happy)
Eggymedian
Eggymedian
Vampiress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum