Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D2 Move Item v0.74 Empty D2 Move Item v0.74

Post by Quirinus Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:07 pm

D2 Move Item
Version 0.74 by Quirinus (22.02.2014)
AutoIt v3.3.8.1 script

↓ DOWNLOAD
↓ DOWNLOAD Preview video (it's shitty :cringe:)

Features

• Uses image recognition to detect items and empty squares in inventory.
  • On click auto moves items from stash/inventory/cube to ground/shop/stash/inventory/cube/cube_item, by filling the first empty squares and returns the mouse where it was before.
    Currently only inventory/stash --> cube/ground/shop works for items larger than 1x1.
  • Can change item filling direction and starting point separately for each item size. (currently only for 1x1)
  • Custom cubing macros/combos (see preview video).
  • Auto-clicking so you just hold down the mouse button on monsters that you want to attack or where you want to go and it will click.
  • Making D2 window always on top, or trapping the mouse inside the D2 window.
  • Settings can be changed in the ini file.
  • Should work with plugy/multires/borderless. It's customizable to work with most mods and in vanilla. (Hell, even D3/similar games maybe.)
  • Disables Aero when in Windowed mode, otherwise image recognition might be very slow, depending on the video settings.

Default buttons

• When inventory/stash is open:
    - Shift+Left Click = Move item the opposite side of the screen (shop, ground, inventory or stash).
    - Shift+Right Click = Move item to cube.
  • When cube is open:
    - Shift+Right Click when in inventory = Move the item to the cube and hit the transmute button.
    - Shift+Right Click when in cube = Hit the transmute button.
    - Middle Click when in cube = Customizable combo: find item & do action (ini file for details). Default: cube with a renewal potion.
    - Shift+Middle Click when in cube = Customizable combo: find item & do action 2 (ini file for details). Default: cube with a blue MO (eg. Luck Trial).
  • When inventory isn't open:
    - Middle Mouse Button = auto left-clicking, for auto-attacking. (turn on /nopickup, otherwise it will auto-pickup many items)
  • General:
    - Pause to quit.
    - F5 to update position/resolution from ini and recalculate them.
    - F6 to toggle Always on Top and Trap Client on Desktop. (useful for streaming/recording D2 in windowed mode)
    - F7 to toggle Trap Mouse inside Window. (useful when clicking near the edge when in window mode)

Notes

• If the script doesn't work run the setup and follow instructions, or you can try raising tolerance in the ini file a bit.
  • Setup is pretty simple and straightforward, just follow the instructions. If people are still getting confused about it, I'll release a video explaining it.
  • If it picks items up and moves the mouse, but doesn't put them down, you're probably playing on realm. In that case you need to increase "sleep_click" from the ini file to above your /ping value. If it's SP, just increase it a bit and see if it helps.
  • Life/mana numbers cover some inventory squares in 640x480:
    Square recognition doesn't work in that area, turn numbers off to fix.
  • spiritual_shrine.bmp is wrong, if you're going to use it, download fix here and put it in "D2MoveItem_0.74\Images\crafting_items"
  • There's a few minor bugs that I'm lazy to correct.

Customization

• Ini file must be named as the script. It has lots of customization options.
  • I think this script can be made to work with any game or mod that has similar inventory and item concepts as D2, as long as you put in the right locations and dimensions in the ini - setup and its debugging functions can help with that.
  • You can see the available items for custom cubing macros/combos in: "D2MoveItem_0.74\Images\crafting_items".
  • You can use custom item images for the cubing macros/combos, put them in "D2MoveItem_0.74\Images\crafting_items" with the right image format (written in the ini, bmp is default), and use their file name in the ini file. Use only lossless image formats like bmp and png.
  • If you're changing some of the hotkeys check: _button_list.txt and _hotkey_list.txt for the list of button or hotkey combinations you can use, or just google for the AutoIt documentation. Note: Button is not the same as hotkey.
  • Source code is included.
  • Setup has a bunch of debugging F hotkeys that search for images, check or find pixel locations or just test functions from the code.

Thanks
to the people who made ImageSearch UDF and dll.
to the people who created AutoIt.

Last edited by Quirinus on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:12 am; edited 6 times in total
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

D2 Move Item v0.74 Empty Re: D2 Move Item v0.74

Post by Quirinus Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:07 pm

As per request from a few people, I release the script that I've made a while ago. I've stopped developing it further.

The source code is included as well, so if anyone would like to continue developing it, feel free to do it. The setup has a bunch of debugging and testing hotkeys so you can help yourself by using them. If you do continue developing it, you can use it pretty much any way you want, although I'd prefer you didn't use it for cheating. It would be great if I got credited as the original coder and contacted so I can see the new code and enjoy it.

I've made the code to work with items larger than 1x1 (commented out), but I need a good way to detect them before turning it on. Best way to do it would be to block mouse clicks while still reading them, but I didn't have luck with that. If you know how to do it, I'd be grateful for it, and it would make moving items larger than 1x1 possible.

Also, if anyone knows how to make training files or train a good OCR, I could make it read items on the ground and their propreties when cubing, like D2 Clicker. I've tried Tesseract, it works, but I get very shitty results since I have no idea how to make the training files with the letters, or make it train.
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:13 pm

Very cool I'll check this out soon.
Sexen
Sexen
Howling Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Wow awesome Quirinus! Will hand a cookie tomorrow Smile
Aspirine101
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:59 am

I tried the program.
1) is this compatible with 800x600 (Full-screen)? Your setup program doesn't seem to work with that. Or at least it didnt in my hands.

2) I ended up using windowed mode, and the setup seemed to work flawlessly.

3) Shift+click and Shift+right click moved the mouse to the correct place, but the items were never dropped into cube.
For example i open cube, I shift right click a renewal potion, it gets picked up, i see it move over cube, but then the mouse immediately flies to transmute button (yes i had a rare ammy in the cube). Despite going to cube, the mouse forgot to drop the potion before clicking transmute. When i spammed shift-right click it eventually got the potion to transmute, suggesting to me there's a fixable issue of some sort. Maybe the delay is too big before the mouse drops the item?

Let me know if there's a way for me to trouble shoot this

EDIT: Thank you for releasing this, i could totally see this facilitating transmuting items and I hope i can get it to work
Asteroth
Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:10 am

1. Yes. You have to run setup in full screen if you're going to use full screen. Once you run it in full screen and windowed mode it will work in both.

2. I'm glad it works. Smile

3. I forgot to write that you need to increase the delays if you're playing on realm because of the ping. Increase "sleep_click" in the ini to above your /ping value and it should work. Try to keep it as low as possible, but while it's still doing its job.
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:37 pm

Quirinus wrote:1. Yes. You have to run setup in full screen if you're going to use full screen. Once you run it in full screen and windowed mode it will work in both.

2. I'm glad it works. Smile

3. I forgot to write that you need to increase the delays if you're playing on realm because of the ping. Increase "sleep_click" in the ini to above your /ping value and it should work. Try to keep it as low as possible, but while it's still doing its job.

Thanks for the quick response. I will try the realm fix when i get home.

As for full screen, how am i supposed to activate the various stages of the Setup?
"Open cube and move mouse elsewhere and press 2 then wait 5 seconds"
Should i Alt+Tab to Windows, press 2, then alt tab back to Diablo 2?
Because pressing 2 while in game is obviously not going to trigger the next step of the setup.
Are the full 5 seconds critical for the setup or is that buffer time?
Asteroth
Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:02 am

I tried doing the set up in full screen, but the script doesn't work afterwards.

I reverted back to windowed mode, I tried increasing the delay time, my ping was 350 so I raised the sleep_click to 500, then 1000, then 123123152125 but nothing changed?

Either way, i'm not sure how to fix the problem. Oh well
Asteroth
Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by hydris Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:21 am

I like the idea and where it's going (with replacing D2Clicker), but I tried it on single player and it doesn't work for me.

The only thing that seems to work is automatically disabling Aero, and a double click(?) when I use middle click.
When I use set-up version, I don't notice anything except for the pop-ups.

hydris
Moon Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:14 am

Asteroth wrote:I tried doing the set up in full screen, but the script doesn't work afterwards.

I reverted back to windowed mode, I tried increasing the delay time, my ping was 350 so I raised the sleep_click to 500, then 1000, then 123123152125 but nothing changed?

Either way, i'm not sure how to fix the problem. Oh well

hmm weird, it should work.
Did you restart the script after you changed the numbers?

hydris wrote:I like the idea and where it's going (with replacing D2Clicker), but I tried it on single player and it doesn't work for me.

The only thing that seems to work is automatically disabling Aero, and a double click(?) when I use middle click.
When I use set-up version, I don't notice anything except for the pop-ups.

there's no "set-up version". the setup is for setting up the settings, it doesn't do anything else (except debugging/testing). you run it, do what it says, it sets up the stuff that's needed, and you run the main script exe (not the setup).

basically, you need to run and finish setup before running the script.
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top