D2 Move Item v0.74

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D2 Move Item v0.74 - Page 2 Empty Re: D2 Move Item v0.74

Post by Asteroth Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:31 pm

Quirinus wrote:
Asteroth wrote:I tried doing the set up in full screen, but the script doesn't work afterwards.

I reverted back to windowed mode, I tried increasing the delay time, my ping was 350 so I raised the sleep_click to 500, then 1000, then 123123152125 but nothing changed?

Either way, i'm not sure how to fix the problem. Oh well

hmm weird, it should work.
Did you restart the script after you changed the numbers?

I did. I would close the script, open the configuration file, change numbers, then save, and finally reopen the script. Nothing changed.
Then i tried saving new settings in script, and re-running the setup and i think it may have activated the changes.

I'm gonna play around on single player instead of realm, then see if i can adapt changes to realm.
Asteroth
Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by hydris Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:08 pm

Quirinus wrote:
Asteroth wrote:I tried doing the set up in full screen, but the script doesn't work afterwards.

I reverted back to windowed mode, I tried increasing the delay time, my ping was 350 so I raised the sleep_click to 500, then 1000, then 123123152125 but nothing changed?

Either way, i'm not sure how to fix the problem. Oh well

hmm weird, it should work.
Did you restart the script after you changed the numbers?

hydris wrote:I like the idea and where it's going (with replacing D2Clicker), but I tried it on single player and it doesn't work for me.

The only thing that seems to work is automatically disabling Aero, and a double click(?) when I use middle click.
When I use set-up version, I don't notice anything except for the pop-ups.

there's no "set-up version". the setup is for setting up the settings, it doesn't do anything else (except debugging/testing). you run it, do what it says, it sets up the stuff that's needed, and you run the main script exe (not the setup).

basically, you need to run and finish setup before running the script.

I ran both back to back and so far, the only feature I still notice is auto-clicking on middle mouse for "auto-attacking" (though, it's seems appropriate for auto-buying from a vendor since auto-attacking is holding down either right or left mouse buttons [but according to your opening post it's only when the inventory is closed, so it's doing the automatic action on middle mouse when the inventory is open- which I guess is strange]).

Though only thing I really get prompted by setup is whether or not I use plugY (press 1 or 2)- which I don't get much feedback from the script as to whether or not it understood that I pressed 1 or 2. (press 1 or 2 and then the next window [should] show up or press either then press OK (afterwards no other steps?)?).

hydris
Moon Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:47 pm

yea it should pop up a new message when you press 1 or 2 in the setup. so because it's not set up, it doesn't work.

I think I know where the problem is, I'll see if I can make it work. meanwhile, it might work if you do it in windowed mode, like Asteroth.

@Asteroth: raising it over 500 is too much. it should work though... you can try raising tolerance by 10 or 15 or raising the frame delay by eg. 10. dunno. I'll try to figure it out.
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by hydris Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:17 pm

Quirinus wrote:yea it should pop up a new message when you press 1 or 2 in the setup. so because it's not set up, it doesn't work.

I think I know where the problem is, I'll see if I can make it work. meanwhile, it might work if you do it in windowed mode, like Asteroth.

@Asteroth: raising it over 500 is too much. it should work though... you can try raising tolerance by 10 or 15 or raising the frame delay by eg. 10. dunno. I'll try to figure it out.

I see; however, I always play in windowed mode.

hydris
Moon Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Santree Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:13 am

Hey i'm having the same problems as hydis.The middle mouse button works but the ctrl click function does nothing.@Hydris i was having similar issues with the setup windows.I completed setup in windowed mode.After you select 1 for using plugy a new message should say create new char and empty stash.The instructions tell you to wait for 5 secs but for me at least it took like 15-30sec to get new pop-up window.This tool will save so much time cubing.If anyone can put up a video on how to install this tool that would be awesome.

Santree
Kill Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by wojen616 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:59 am

Hah! Nice work Quirinus! It will go to my sacred folder named "d2stuff". Very Happy

And ofc cooked Wink
wojen616
wojen616
Landmass

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:10 pm

I have a general idea what's wrong. I'll look into it once I get some time... which is in like 2 weeks at the earliest.

Thanks wojen! Smile
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:46 am

I finally got around to using the script on single player (no lag) and it worked beautifully (but only in windowed mode, which i guess is fine).

Great script!
Asteroth
Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:21 pm

Thanks! Smile
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by randomrolf Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:52 pm

I get some error trying to download it ;/ "Network failure" also, the side just get's a :S face and "Sorry couldn't load page" Got any link that i might try that works ? Dunno what's causing this, really want the program! Looks awesome!! good work
randomrolf
randomrolf
Clawstorm Terror

TGBest none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: