D2 Move Item v0.74

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D2 Move Item v0.74 - Page 4 Empty Re: D2 Move Item v0.74

Post by Darthaghar Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:01 pm

I have the same problem as Atmosfear moving items doesn't work but.. pressing 1 or 2 for the setup works i was using window mode and ran the program as administrator because windows vista and up need this for most programs to work properly when i try to move armor or something for example looks like it treats it as a smaller item and tries to place it in 1 box instead of 6 also when i try to move items even 1box scale ones (potions) it seems like the program cannot left click inside the diablo 2 window i see it moves the mouse with the item but instead of placing it in the stash it places it right where i clicked it on i tried to change configs but looks like it prioritizes the default values inside the program instead of config while it exhists... also D2disablewindows Aero doesn't seem to change anything when i run it as administrator too seems like it's still aero ( the task bar is still transparent)
EDIT: also my diablo 2 window is called Diablo II - so it should have no problem detecting it
Darthaghar
Darthaghar
Jungle Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:07 am

ok I think I'll check it tomorrow
I'm just pretty busy with a bunch of stuff right now, sorry for the delay

edit: sorry guys, I'm really busy IRL now, doing docs, and running things around here while marco is away
I'll probably look at it in the next few days, when I get time
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnxiv Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:46 am

I finished the set up but it doesnt work.

I check the icon on the bottom right corner, It show the "Script Paused" is Checked, and I can't uncheck it. Please help
johnnxiv
johnnxiv
Ice Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:43 am

well then turn it off and run it again and don't click on the icon (I mean the program, not the setup)
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnation Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:07 pm

I'm having the same exact issues as the Hydris guy had last June. I read the entire thread and tried a few of the suggestions but I can't get anything working. After watching the video I would love to have something like this. I just moved 40 gems from my inventory to my stash and it was pretty dreadful, haha.

Are there any new suggestions for that kind of problem? The only thing that happens is my middle mouse button will pick up an item and put it back down. Any other hotkeys I tried didn't do anything. Thanks!

Damnation
Shredder

Back to top Go down

Post by bublequando Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:35 pm

Quirinus , i need help , i've successfully get the script running on single player, but the problem is, it clicks too fast. I have changed sleep_frame = 50 , sleep_click = 500 , tolerance = 35 , and changed those value to many different value, but still the problem persist. After tried to shift+click about 50 times, the item finally moved to intended place. I've tried running setup in full screen/windowed 1360x768,  800x600 full/windowed mode, any resolution, but still the problem persist, any help and guide please, thank you

bublequando
Kill Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum