[XVc] The Bowazon

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[XVc] The Bowazon Empty [XVc] The Bowazon

Post by suchbalance Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:15 pm

The guide has moved!

For the updated version visit our new forum!

> > > http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=253 < < <

Last edited by suchbalance on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:53 pm; edited 17 times in total

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

[XVc] The Bowazon Empty Re: [XVc] The Bowazon

Post by suchbalance Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Last edited by suchbalance on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 64 times in total

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Last edited by suchbalance on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 46 times in total

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:45 pm

No, thank you! This is great reading material for me while I'm bored at work. This looks overwhelmingly awesome. Razz This makes me wanna play a bowzon again since I had to take a break cause I played her so much a few years ago. Have a cookie.
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:10 pm

Greg that's just a script Very Happy. I say "Thank you romanN1 for reading.", you see it with your name Very Happy. Well I guess you already knew that. Other than that, we thank you too suchbalance, it's a really good updated guide Very Happy. Just a little thing, it's useless to stack fire resistances and resists for vizjun, those mines still deal the same damage. Tested them with 100% fire absorb and there is no difference Very Happy. Best option once you find yourself in a minefield is to teleport out, don't move at all! Astrogha is doable with sun strike stacking a lot of fire damage and -efr, brachycheran using kabraxis skin for 100% fire absorb and p turqoises for the poison, for uldy there is a guide written by me and VroaxE on how to do it with bowzon, regarding mnx boss he is easy only via cheese method. For BLaz you need to respec and use asterism for tcd and void, rest depends on having the max possible breakpoints in terms of fhr, fbr, ias, 50% slow, 100% ow. Athulua is just a basic heroic, so probably just having high rainbow damage and pierce and using tantrum bow + kite is the solution Very Happy. Waiting to see it finished!
romanN1
romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:12 pm

No he thanked me for the server hosting, dummy! Rolling Eyes
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by hubu Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:21 pm

why am i allways thanked for reading wtf Very Happy

hubu
Hemoplague

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:52 pm

GregMXL wrote:No he thanked me for the server hosting, dummy! Rolling Eyes

Aaa sorry Greg, didn't noticed that line. Pretty tired due to exam period Sad
romanN1
romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:56 pm

It seems a really good guide. I will try play bowazon in march...

MUS01
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:18 pm

Cheers for the replies lads, I'm glad you like it.

romanN1 wrote:Greg that's just a script Very Happy. I say "Thank you romanN1 for reading.", you see it with your name Very Happy. Well I guess you already knew that. Other than that, we thank you too suchbalance, it's a really good updated guide Very Happy. Just a little thing, it's useless to stack fire resistances and resists for vizjun, those mines still deal the same damage. Tested them with 100% fire absorb and there is no difference Very Happy. Best option once you find yourself in a minefield is to teleport out, don't move at all! Astrogha is doable with sun strike stacking a lot of fire damage and -efr, brachycheran using kabraxis skin for 100% fire absorb and p turqoises for the poison, for uldy there is a guide written by me and VroaxE on how to do it with bowzon, regarding mnx boss he is easy only via cheese method. For BLaz you need to respec and use asterism for tcd and void, rest depends on having the max possible breakpoints in terms of fhr, fbr, ias, 50% slow, 100% ow. Athulua is just a basic heroic, so probably just having high rainbow damage and pierce and using tantrum bow + kite is the solution Very Happy. Waiting to see it finished!

Ty mate, I'll correct the Vizjun section in that case - I always assumed they were half fire, half magic damage. I have some ideas of my own for these bosses, but I can only play properly during the weekends so the completion will take some time, especially as I'm trying to do it self-found with the least difficult to obtain gear possible. Aiming to have it all finished before we move or the ladder reset tho.

hubu wrote:why am i allways thanked for reading wtf Very Happy

Well, because in this case it is a GIGANTIC wall'o'text Very Happy

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top