Anyone still play Path of Exile? Thoughts on the Expansion/Beta?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone still play Path of Exile? Thoughts on the Expansion/Beta? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone still play Path of Exile? Thoughts on the Expansion/Beta?

Post by hellgrind Sun May 10, 2015 12:45 am

Nice build. Can u show us more ? Like stats, gear ect ?
hellgrind
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

Back to top Go down

Anyone still play Path of Exile? Thoughts on the Expansion/Beta? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone still play Path of Exile? Thoughts on the Expansion/Beta?

Post by Diminished Heathen Sun May 10, 2015 1:02 am

hellgrind wrote:Nice build. Can u show us more ? Like stats, gear ect ?
Was just showing my gameplay to a friend, decided to share on here too.

She's lvl 61, my gear is pretty run of the mill and weak, I use Soul Mantle body for the +1 totem (though it debuffs the hell out of me when I resummon totems)

I basically use-   Spell Totem=Arctic Breath=Greater Multiple Projectiles=Faster Casting=Fork (every projectile splits into two), and the frozen skulls explode in aoe, so it gets pretty intense.

The rest of the gear is standard rares for energy shield/ spell damage etc.

It's just a goofy build, and i'm pretty new to PoE. I'm still tinkering with it so maybe it will work late game, maybe not.
Diminished Heathen
Diminished Heathen
Thunderbolt

MXLU Addict #1

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:55 pm

So anyone here going to be jumping back into PoE with the expansion?

If you play on the European gateway I have a 3 man HC party that will get going as soon as the content is released. Feel free to join. We'll prolly play pretty hardcore over the weekend and ease up afterwards due to work/time commitments.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:20 pm

I will but i play sc only cus im noob and die to random shit all the time Smile
hellgrind
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:27 pm

ill play culler with my party this ladder, since i always played carry gonna be afk culling this expansion Very Happy or es claw dps&tank.. if any1 gonna play hit me up
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:10 pm

Well I got to lvl 55 so far... problem is my whole party ripped in a4 normal and I had to solo Malachai Laughing. Really well designed boss, fun to play against and probably the hardest one they've made. Although the act itself is a bit bland/short for me. Reminds me of d2 act 4.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgin Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:11 am

Malachai is overtuned.

Every single one of my SC chars has died on him, my glasscannon MF ranger being one-shot. Level 82. Died in NORMAL.

Call me crazy, but at the very least Malachai himself is not fun to fight.

Borgin
Blood Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:38 am

I personally really enjoyed the fight, especially as I went in with no prior knowledge of his mechanics at all. I feel like he is the right difficulty for being the final boss of the game, but he does make other act bosses pale in comparison.

IMO with the current tuning if you managed to kill normal Malachai you are pretty much good to go until Cruel Dominus and Cruel Malachai seems to be on par or harder than Merciless Dominus.

Sadly I ripped right before (to Shavronne's herald of thunder due to half her room being covered in shocking ground from Tempest league - dumb decision by me, should have just rerolled the map but overconfidence was always my biggest killer), so I probably won't be able to try and kill him in Merciless before any nerfs hit. Which will probably be very soon considering the amount of crying on the game's reddit.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgin Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:58 am

WHADDAYA KNOW.

Malachai got nerfed.

Borgin
Blood Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:38 am

Is there any decent starter build anyone of you guys can recommend since I will most likely suck ass and give up on it quickly?
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum