Anyone still play Path of Exile? Thoughts on the Expansion/Beta?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone still play Path of Exile? Thoughts on the Expansion/Beta? - Page 5 Empty Re: Anyone still play Path of Exile? Thoughts on the Expansion/Beta?

Post by iwansquall Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:01 am

Just finished it, feel underwhelming.

Most of bosses encounter seem good, but I feel dominus or piety in act 3 feel better.
Maybe I liked telepgraphed attacks boss (vaal oversoul, dominus) more, that why I kinda like Voll, although he kinda slow.

Malachai... is full of overcrowded flying stuffs.
I have no idea how / what should I dodge.
At the end, I just suicide rushed him instead.

I cant sustain at all in that fight, running of flash charges, just hopping in and out of tp to recharge it.
I dunno what the recommended level to fight him, but I can kill mobs around harvest quite easily.
3 organs boss are tough, but manageable (Im level 45 at the end of malachai fight)
Heck, even atziri feel more tactical than malachai.

I also feel that quest reward a bit weak in act 4 (1 skill, 2 refund and 1 lvl 42 skill gem)
Didnt find any divination card at all (unless those only drop at merciless).
iwansquall
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

Back to top Go down

Anyone still play Path of Exile? Thoughts on the Expansion/Beta? - Page 5 Empty Re: Anyone still play Path of Exile? Thoughts on the Expansion/Beta?

Post by iwansquall Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:42 am

Gah, stucked at daresso dream arena in cruel.
Have to gear up at aqueduct.

Reason:
1. Undergeared
2. Lagging (for some reason i got 100ms with spike to singapore server lately)
3. Once you fail to clear room, enemy will continue spawn, required restart or I insta-stun-locked to death
4. Frost blades feel awkward to use since it wont hit target near you (that not 180 angle behind 1st target)
5. Cant suicide run because of 3rd reason

I clear kaom side quite ok-ish. Died to kaom once but I can dps him down (dual strike 6link tabula rasa lol)

To be honest, Im already getting bored of the game because getting stuck at this part Sad
Might need to find decent cheap leveling gear from poe trade.
iwansquall
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum