[version XIVb] Zomg Xbow Necro | Video Added!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[version XIVb] Zomg Xbow Necro | Video Added! - Page 4 Empty Re: [version XIVb] Zomg Xbow Necro | Video Added!

Post by MUS01 Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:47 pm

all builds with double uber skill are really powerfull.

MUS01
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

[version XIVb] Zomg Xbow Necro | Video Added! - Page 4 Empty Re: [version XIVb] Zomg Xbow Necro | Video Added!

Post by Shinryuu Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:18 pm

Idol of Rygnar
Mask
Defense: (2028-2520)
Durability: 26
Required Strength: 540
Required Level: 100
+2 to Necromancer Skill lvls
(26 to 33)% Life stolen per Hit
Enhanced Weapon Damage +200%
Hit Causes Monster to Flee +2%
+(201 to 250)% Enhanced Defense
+(41 to 50) to Strength
+(41 to 50) to Dexterity
Target Takes Additional Damage of 500
750% Extra Gold from Monsters
+5 to Light Radius

This thing looks pretty sexy to me. (and I also have it.) Pretty decent alternative, no?
Shinryuu
Shinryuu
Devourer

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:41 am

This item is great for melee necro or pouncezon.
romanN1
romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:06 am

few questions for you, one with the gear setup will the summons last longer? cuz mine just keep getting wrecked lol, and 2 how do you click you summons so easily lol, I keep clicking on the monsters and voodoo shot isn't working Sad

Goku
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:15 am

You don't have enough FHR and you get hitlocked. For summons to last long you need a more defensive skillplan and that means to invest more points on embalming.
romanN1
romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Suprfli6 Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:01 pm

I found the last piece of the necro xbow set yesterday so I figured I'd give it a whirl. One question I had- what should I be using in the sockets? I was thinking ber crafted gems with FHR/IAS to hit the 133 FHR and 120 IAS breakpoints. Is there something that would be better?

Suprfli6
Cabalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kato Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:40 am

Suprfli6 wrote:I found the last piece of the necro xbow set yesterday so I figured I'd give it a whirl. One question I had- what should I be using in the sockets? I was thinking ber crafted gems with FHR/IAS to hit the 133 FHR and 120 IAS breakpoints. Is there something that would be better?
Yes I just came across this guide and Marco's older one and I wondered the same thing - in fact I don't see much about sockets in either guide. Should the armour slots have PGems for resists and +max resists?

I've been playing a bowazon that uses Pgems to benefit from Paragon but I guess there are probably runes that give higher resists (but not the +max resists)? I made the necro with nothing in the slots and found -20 poison resist, +16 on others, so I guess without any honorific item we have to get resists somewhere else.

There are a few other things it would be useful to cover for early game, such as... is it worth socketing for dexterity early on? I also don't see a sensible way to get IAS to 125%. Built as recommended I had 45% IAS (I could use a SHA rune as suggested but that only gets 60% though).

For the weapon, I guess LAEK is pointless with such high life leech so Supr's suggestion of jewels seems sensible? But then we lose the recommended Jah runes... there seems a lot more to say about this char.

Kato
Core Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by rfkn Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:24 pm

early game, with corpsefling, jitan's kamon, deadfall and zealot rush tiered up, you can even just use honorifics in the leftover 2 slots and should be fine.
I had lums in all my tu shit as soon as i hit 37 to try and max my shard drops.
once you hit 120 you can roll FHR/IAS rare jewels til you get charms/gear enough for max fhr/ias

rfkn
Glowing Fungus

Back to top Go down

Post by Platebear Sun May 03, 2015 4:28 am

I just found the Needler xbow do you guys think it would work better then the set for general use?

Platebear
Hungry Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind Sun May 03, 2015 1:11 pm

It depend on what do u use now. But generally this xbow is good, so use it.
hellgrind
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top