[version XIVb] Zomg Xbow Necro | Video Added!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[version XIVb] Zomg Xbow Necro | Video Added! - Page 5 Empty Re: [version XIVb] Zomg Xbow Necro | Video Added!

Post by Platebear Thu May 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Another quick question how do you deal with high psn dmg mobs in act 4 and 5 destru and ubers seems like any time im dealing with psn dmg my summons get destroyed to fast to really be usefull. Was thinking of MO some summon resi but with only 1 per MO seems to not be enough space on my gear for it to really be useful. Sides that this guy has helped me with a number of ubers so far.

Platebear
Hungry Dead

Back to top Go down

[version XIVb] Zomg Xbow Necro | Video Added! - Page 5 Empty Re: [version XIVb] Zomg Xbow Necro | Video Added!

Post by Zomg Tue May 26, 2015 12:35 am

Platebear wrote:Another quick question how do you deal with high psn dmg mobs in act 4 and 5 destru and ubers seems like any time im dealing with psn dmg my summons get destroyed to fast to really be usefull. Was thinking of MO some summon resi but with only 1 per MO seems to not be enough space on my gear for it to really be useful. Sides that this guy has helped me with a number of ubers so far.

Try to use more reanimates until you can get a Goetia. Also try to keep momentum as I did in the video, stopping for a duration can cost you your summons and reanimates. Rathmas Chosen is - minion poison resist, so in some high poison areas just use tainted blood buff from Vizharan with Rampagors for better tank capability.

Zomg
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphexx Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:20 am

So, just for shits, I decided to try duncraig with 3/5 of the achilios pieces, replacing the xbow with bucking bertha, because that proc is amazing (not to mention the fire damage), and replacing the chestpiece with a nice crafted one, and to my surprise, this build can effectively farm anything you don't have to teleport to in dunc with only a couple midgame upgrades. Just a tip for anyone who is getting frustrated with either not getting enough SUs in TA, or being shot through the wall

Aphexx
Prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top