Guide to Multi-Res w/PlugY for Diablo II

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guide to Multi-Res w/PlugY for Diablo II - Page 9 Empty Re: Guide to Multi-Res w/PlugY for Diablo II

Post by Janedoe Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Works fine for me, but without WindowBorderlessGaming I can't find it  Sad 

Thanks for the guide !
Janedoe
Janedoe
Hungry Dead

Back to top Go down

Guide to Multi-Res w/PlugY for Diablo II - Page 9 Empty Re: Guide to Multi-Res w/PlugY for Diablo II

Post by Victuz Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:03 am

Janedoe wrote:Works fine for me, but without WindowBorderlessGaming I can't find it  Sad 

Thanks for the guide !  

Here is a mediafire link for the one I'm using:
https://www.mediafire.com/?c6r1fprc87c17lc

Not sure why the link provided originally no longer works (the 405 error happens to everyone Razz),
I can't ensure you that the one I uploaded is perfectly fine but here is a general scan for that file from virustotal

Victuz
Hungry Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by taem Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:22 pm

Oops, didn't see this. Yes, there is a new release of it which is why the old link had been disabled. Forgot to update guide. I'll do it later. Thanks for providing the link Victuz. Here, have a cookie on me.
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by Janedoe Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Victuz wrote:
Janedoe wrote:Works fine for me, but without WindowBorderlessGaming I can't find it  Sad 

Thanks for the guide !  

Here is a mediafire link for the one I'm using:
https://www.mediafire.com/?c6r1fprc87c17lc

Not sure why the link provided originally no longer works (the 405 error happens to everyone Razz),
I can't ensure you that the one I uploaded is perfectly fine but here is a general scan for that file from virustotal

Thank you ! I'm going to try that  Cool 
Janedoe
Janedoe
Hungry Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Janedoe Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:37 pm

taem wrote:Oops, didn't see this. Yes, there is a new release of it which is why the old link had been disabled. Forgot to update guide. I'll do it later. Thanks for providing the link Victuz. Here, have a cookie on me.

Don't be worry ! Your guid is really nice and not really new, some links are down it's not your fault ! Good job, dunno how to give you a cookie  Embarassed 
Janedoe
Janedoe
Hungry Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by randomfan01 Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:07 am

I wanted a bigger inventory and google and found giga inventory.  but all characters saved with it cannot be opened with the offline tool.  is there a work around or the only choice I have is to do a clean install and start over without using the giga inventory mod?

edit: just did a full reinstall, followed the first post to a tee, and the offline tool still doesn't work. the only difference is I use the newest version of MXL instead of v7, it is XIVB. I also tried deleting the resources folder and replacing it with the one from the ultimativeXIVb zip file, still error (unknown static code found 256: this is not MXL ultimative v5+ character)

I thought XIV would have no problem as the offline tool even have the XIV zip file. help a noob out please, thanks in advance.

randomfan01
Stygian Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post by kambala Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:50 am

please send me your character and the giga inventory mod, I'll check what's wrong.

also, wrong thread.
kambala
kambala
Follower of Akarat

http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by randomfan01 Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:07 pm

sorry for the wrong thread, thought this would be the right place.  how do I send you the files?  file host website or I can just do it directly through this forum?

edit: I feel really like a 100% noob right now haha. I follow the first post to make mxl work with plugy but forgot to activate mxl it self by copying the patch mpq to the diablo 2 folder  Embarassed  I am so sorry for wasting your time. I am just fucking happy that everything works now. thanks for helping out a noob.

randomfan01
Stygian Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post by robizeratul Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:37 pm

someone have a guide for mod manager ?

robizeratul
Desert Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rexxar Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:59 pm

robizeratul wrote:someone have a guide for mod manager ?

Do you have some problem with mod manager.

Rexxar
Cow Ninja

Lord of Nonsense

http://d2mods.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=61143&p=

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top