[Latest Update: 7/23]How to install MXL:U XVc, D2SE, D2MR on 1.13c (Video Guide!)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Re: [Latest Update: 7/23]How to install MXL:U XVc, D2SE, D2MR on 1.13c (Video Guide!)

Post by Warren1001 Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:52 pm

GregMXL wrote:Just a quick question with this setup(D2se, Multires and Plugy): Does D2 Clicker work with this combo?
It should. Realisticly, D2MultiRes has changed nothing GUI-wise for Diablo. It hasn't changed the position of any of the GUI, nor added anything. It breaks buttons but that doesn't affect D2Clicker. It only adds a space filler in the excess of the GUI, which does allow the GUI to stay in the same aspect ratio and position. So again, I don't see why not.
Warren1001
Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Back to top Go down

Star Re: [Latest Update: 7/23]How to install MXL:U XVc, D2SE, D2MR on 1.13c (Video Guide!)

Post by GregMXL Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:59 pm

Well the reason I ask is cause I thought you can only use d2 clicker in minimized window mode. I admit I haven't tried(cause I'm not at home) so I'm merely speculating.
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:52 pm

As mentioned in the guide, MultiRes is still in windowed mode. Hence the old name "Windowed BorderlessGaming". It's a windowed game with the borderless feature of a full screen. But in all reality, it's still windowed.
Warren1001
Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:19 pm

Ok I'll try it later although I'll have to change my font back. I know that much at least.
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by taem Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me Greg. I always change my font when I play but I totally forgot.

I'm actually finding the resolution to be too great on this monitor. I wonder if I can play at a lower resolution than the native resolution but still be in full screen mode windowed?
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:57 pm

You'd have to set your desktop resolution to the resolution you'd want to use, or don't use windowed mode or BorderlessGaming, although you'll have some glitches while playing. Windowed modes take the properties of the desktop settings, such as gamma, contrast, brightness, and, of course, resolution.
Warren1001
Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBlackZ Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:59 am

Warren1001 wrote:Could you explain more of what happens? Is it when you press 'Start Plugin' it does not start or errors?
1. Is the PlugY box ticked?
2. Did you Select Direct2D (D2D) as your video setting?
3. Did you tick the -w Windowmode box?
4. Are you sure you put both the D2MultiRes.dll AND D2MultiRes.mpq in the Median XL folder in D2SE?
5. Was the 'Core' in the D2SE_Setup.ini in the Median XL folder changed from 1.13c to 1.12a?
6. Could you have made a typo?

Aww, well, exactly all things done Thinking , no typo here bcuz I copied the file name, not typed them.
DDraw, -w, D2multires both files, 1.12a, PlugY. It didn't start.
MrBlackZ
MrBlackZ
Fairy Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:08 pm

MrBlackZ wrote:
Warren1001 wrote:Could you explain more of what happens? Is it when you press 'Start Plugin' it does not start or errors?
1. Is the PlugY box ticked?
2. Did you Select Direct2D (D2D) as your video setting?
3. Did you tick the -w Windowmode box?
4. Are you sure you put both the D2MultiRes.dll AND D2MultiRes.mpq in the Median XL folder in D2SE?
5. Was the 'Core' in the D2SE_Setup.ini in the Median XL folder changed from 1.13c to 1.12a?
6. Could you have made a typo?

Aww, well, exactly all things done Thinking , no typo here bcuz I copied the file name, not typed them.
DDraw, -w, D2multires both files, 1.12a, PlugY. It didn't start.
Copying can sometimes copy spaces or indentations.
Are you running D2SE in admininstrator mode?
Warren1001
Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by taem Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:48 am

Maybe a silly question, but did you unzip the files, i.e. do you have 7zip, winrar, or winzip installed?
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:51 am

taem wrote:Maybe a silly question, but did you unzip the files, i.e. do you have 7zip, winrar, or winzip installed?
The guide prompts the user to install an archiver.
I do have one, and I'd recommend extraction of any files before using them unless they're things like text files.
Warren1001
Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum