[Latest Update: 7/23]How to install MXL:U XVc, D2SE, D2MR on 1.13c (Video Guide!)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Re: [Latest Update: 7/23]How to install MXL:U XVc, D2SE, D2MR on 1.13c (Video Guide!)

Post by taem Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:13 am

Hum, since PlugY has been updated, how can I view my other pages now? I used to use "/page X", x=page number. Does not seem to work now. Very sad, as I used that to determine how much +minion whatever I needed. Although slightly irrelevant for the build I'm currently making, still a valid question.
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Star Re: [Latest Update: 7/23]How to install MXL:U XVc, D2SE, D2MR on 1.13c (Video Guide!)

Post by GregMXL Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:24 am

Make sure you have a 1 where it says Active Commands in the PlugY.ini
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by taem Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:30 am

Fucking awesome! It's cookie time!
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:55 am

Bump because update.
Warren1001
Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by jellosdk Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:52 pm

I've done this a few times and it won't work.  The instant I start the game it looks like it will go to my screens full resolution, but its all black and in the bottom left corner the game is there very tiny.

I also can't use Ddraw for some reason D2SE just gets an exception instantly when I start the game.  Just wana know how to get this going because the guide doesn't work.

http://gyazo.com/afdff428d2812df9063fd3d71731f7b6

like i dont even and whenever i exit out of it D2SE has stopped working or w/e idk.

All I want is borderless fullscreen(like windowed fullscreen in other games) and plugy with XVc. I don't even care for D2se it serves no purpose.

jellosdk
Kill Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:22 am

I'll re-add an updated guide to install everything without D2SE. Give me a day or two.
Warren1001
Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by taem Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:32 pm

jellosdk wrote:I've done this a few times and it won't work.  The instant I start the game it looks like it will go to my screens full resolution, but its all black and in the bottom left corner the game is there very tiny.

I also can't use Ddraw for some reason D2SE just gets an exception instantly when I start the game.  Just wana know how to get this going because the guide doesn't work.

http://gyazo.com/afdff428d2812df9063fd3d71731f7b6

like i dont even and whenever i exit out of it D2SE has stopped working or w/e idk.

All I want is borderless fullscreen(like windowed fullscreen in other games) and plugy with XVc.  I don't even care for D2se it serves no purpose.

It always starts like that with multi because the GUI was not designed for higher resolutions, however in game, the resolution kicks in. If your game stays small when you start an actual game on Hatred or whatever, then you might have a problem, otherwise a small loading screen is normal. Only concern is that the screen is at bottom left instead of top left where is needs to be.
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:33 am

Warren1001 wrote:I'll re-add an updated guide to install everything without D2SE. Give me a day or two.
Updated
Warren1001
Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by deimos Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:03 pm

Multires doesn't want to work for me. As soon as I add the D2MultiRes_113c.dll to dlltoload in pugy.ini it throws the unhandled exception access violation c00005 when starting a game. The main menu and char selection works.

Using D2SE. Any hints?

I've tried both ddraw with -w enabled the guide says and without -w. Same with glide.

deimos
Desert Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:53 pm

deimos wrote:Multires doesn't want to work for me. As soon as I add the D2MultiRes_113c.dll to dlltoload in pugy.ini it throws the unhandled exception access violation c00005 when starting a game. The main menu and char selection works.

Using D2SE. Any hints?

I've tried both ddraw with -w enabled the guide says and without -w. Same with glide.
Warren1001 wrote:
NOTES:

1. BorderlessGaming has a chance to cause Diablo 2 to crash when you try to join or create a game. It's a sound-related error. The only solution is to exit out of everything on your computer that has sound, exit Diablo, restart BorderlessGaming, start up Diablo and get into a game, then start up everything else.
Could this be the problem?
/e Fuck it. I'm making a video guide.
Warren1001
Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum