Guide to Multi-Res w/PlugY for Diablo II

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guide to Multi-Res w/PlugY for Diablo II - Page 2 Empty Re: Guide to Multi-Res w/PlugY for Diablo II

Post by Quirinus Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:33 pm

GregMXL wrote:
Quirinus wrote:Edit: Nvm, realm can't have 1.12...

Thanks for the guide though! Smile
There is actually a Multires that works for 1.13c but it only gives you one possible resolution.

Which resolution?
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Guide to Multi-Res w/PlugY for Diablo II - Page 2 Empty Re: Guide to Multi-Res w/PlugY for Diablo II

Post by hieudinh Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:37 am

GregMXL wrote:
Quirinus wrote:Edit: Nvm, realm can't have 1.12...

Thanks for the guide though! Smile
There is actually a Multires that works for 1.13c but it only gives you one possible resolution.

Could you please post the link to download Multires for 1.13c?

hieudinh
Sasquatch

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieeifloW Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:32 am

Look what you've started Greg..
WolfieeifloW
WolfieeifloW
Death Stalker

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:54 am

Lol I think it works only for cLod and doesn't work with PlugY! Mr Green Sorry guys...
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by taem Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:16 am

I thought that method only worked for SP anyways if it's the one I'm thinking of, am I right?
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:00 am

The resolution is 1024 by 768 I think. I realized it only works for cLod but I don't think you can get any Multires to work on a server side unless they allow it. Quirinus I doubt Marco would allow the resolution mod on realm. I'm playing 1.12a at the moment on D2SE with Multires,PlugY and Ultimative and it is indeed beautiful.
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:04 am

Ah ok, thanks anyway. (Yea I forgot realm doesn't allow it.) I didn't really want Multires for cheating, I just wanted it for the change and because everything looks more beautiful.
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by Laci84 Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob9Kiet-Gjo isntall Plugy this way and Multires this way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh0_cX_d9cI
this work for me very well and much easier to do.

Laci84
Gloom

Back to top Go down

Post by gotee Thu May 09, 2013 7:04 pm

So I've followed this thoroughly about six times now and as soon as I try to use MultiRes in any way (even by itself) I'm met with the "Unhandled Exception: (c0000005)" every single time after I attempt to load in with a character.

I can get Diablo 2 working with PlugY, Ultimative, and even WindowedBorderlessGaming no problem. MultiRes is the only thing stopping it right now. It's really frustrating because I've used MultiRes before but now it's not working at all. Any ideas?

Edit: Also, I'm installing from the digital download of 1.12a that I'd saved from battle.net when they first enabled that. Think that could be gigging me?

gotee
Fallen One

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL Fri May 10, 2013 4:19 am

Try D2SE. Works perfect for me. Sometimes it didn't work after I followed all the instructions but I then restarted my computer and that usually fixes it.
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top