Guide to all Uberquests

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guide to all Uberquests - Page 2 Empty Re: Guide to all Uberquests

Post by kroner Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:23 pm

wat. how is it +2000 stats? I've got one and it's nowhere near that high... Perhaps that was supposed to be up to +200 to main stat that you cubed the chest for?
kroner
kroner
Glowing Blob

TGGood 5

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:23 pm

It's a bug.
stoya and his d2m crew exploit this charm to get huge stats charm so they are able to beat the game. it's a little group of players in d2m and they call themselves 'legit players'. rofl.

Funny part. I can track these people down and get them permaban, because this IS a ban reason. They probably don't care about a ban, but evading ban is another reason for a ban. And not that d2m owners can't ban your isp if needed, playing with a proxy must be fun too.

I'm not close to doing that, but people acting as if it wasn't a bug are getting on my nerves. Noobs.
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by kroner Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:10 am

lool
kroner
kroner
Glowing Blob

TGGood 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:50 am

stoya wrote:
Spoiler:

Thanks a lot! I was looking for these everywhere. Want to know which one is worth going after first.

where does one get the creators hand charm? Can't find it in the docs.

I've seen a trader's chest with 15 all skills and about 400 to all stats lol.

Btw there's another easy way to do Assur. Just run in circles around him, but in mid range (if you go too far away he'll pounce). He will stay on the same place and cast spells towards you, but they won't hit you because you're running. Then just keep shooting purify on him. Note: being too fast actually hurts you here because you can run into his spells that he cast from the last circle you made around him. XD

Fire res and poison res shrines for immunity help for some ubers. (belial - poison for example)

Also, just theorycrafting here, I don't know if the fire shrine regenerates, if it does you could just get laz on the same shrine multiple times by just waiting in town for the shrine to regenerate. Also I've seen people resurrect immortal monsters and use it to distract him. lol
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:24 am

Quirinus wrote:Also, just theorycrafting here, I don't know if the fire shrine regenerates, if it does you could just get laz on the same shrine multiple times by just waiting in town for the shrine to regenerate.
No, fire shrine not regenerates lol. Twisted Evil

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:35 pm

SIGMA wrote:It's a bug.
stoya and his d2m crew exploit this charm to get huge stats charm so they are able to beat the game. it's a little group of players in d2m and they call themselves 'legit players'. rofl.

Funny part. I can track these people down and get them permaban, because this IS a ban reason. They probably don't care about a ban, but evading ban is another reason for a ban. And not that d2m owners can't ban your isp if needed, playing with a proxy must be fun too.

I'm not close to doing that, but people acting as if it wasn't a bug are getting on my nerves. Noobs.

sometimes you attack really ridic to me marco and i laugh it now Smile after i got banned from d2maniacs i saw that charm(1month later maybe) jpg from my friend and i was shocked Smile siddhart and rishab showed me btw, dont know whose charm was that Smile i mean my traders chest charm was around 2 to all skills and 30-40 str 120-140 dex and -vita energy... and nearly all my fr list saw all of my charms + items they were all legit. so funny insult to a really good player indeed.
+ we found uber diablo bug and i didnt even use it more than once and didnt tell any1 besides 3 of my fr. death projector bug i mean...

+ i gave away around 3 5 sleep charm , over 10 uldyssian charms, over 5 laz charms, over 10 yshari charm, over 20 uber diablo charm, over 50 kabraxis charms, 3 4 brach charm free, 5 6 mystic chards free, 1 valkyrie bow free. over 20 random trophies. and helped all of my fr list about items, charms and uber strategies.
+ i collected over 15 pair of endless lights&marksman umos in d2maniacs, no dupe no trade..
+ i was the one who has all charms at the beginning of 2nd or 3rd week of the ladder. and if you remember i told you i will beat all new ubers as fast as possible and you told me that i cant Smile i used to have all trophies min X2 + 1 laz btw.

i farm kabraxis(all part of ubers, no single death) around 3min max 5 min and funny some players have video how to kill kabraxis Smile, i farm sleep(no single death) charm 5times in hour, i used to have around 15 clean sleep charm in mule acc, i farmed uldyssian just for fun around 50 times Smile, killed 2 secret chyrasaor at the same time with 2 3 deaths and all my fr list know these stories cuz they were with me. and you say i use bug ha ? Smile

plus, whatever new hardest mega uber comes, there will be always good player to make it cake there. me or some1 doesnt matters. thats why i banned myself from d2maniacs. when boredom comes, and you have life(shop, university, girlfriend) and you are really addicted to game, its better to stop it there.
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:38 pm

vadust wrote:
stoya wrote:
traders chest - charm award with upgrade

0-2 to all skills
- stats to +2000 all stats
Shocked Are you sure about this?

yes dude if my eyes not blind Smile, i am not sure about the max stat point but the charm i saw is around 1400 to all stats and my fr told me it can be over 2000. but like i told , i saw that charm after i got banned from d2maniacs. and that charm belongs to some1 who plays in d2maniacs.
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Siddharth353 Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:03 pm

its not just one who owns this bugged charm there are many

well i do have traders chest but i dont have it upgraded not even with gems cause i have enough stats already
Siddharth353
Siddharth353
Astral Guardian

Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Siddharth353 wrote:its not just one who owns this bugged charm there are many

well i do have traders chest but i dont have it upgraded not even with gems cause i have enough stats already

i know mate. i didnt want to blame you ofc. just remembered my reaction when you showed that charm to me on facebook:) one of the shocking moment for me in median history.
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Siddharth353 Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:17 pm

ya i had the same reaction when rish showed it to me he took a screen when someone was showing it to him

Siddharth353
Siddharth353
Astral Guardian

Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top