[v6d] Summoner Necromancer

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[v6d] Summoner Necromancer - Page 2 Empty Re: [v6d] Summoner Necromancer

Post by MUS01 Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:43 pm

DanielWolf wrote:On paper the Summon Jinn uberskill looks great, but summoners all have the same problem - piercing/aoe attacks can kill the summoner fast, your army is no protection against them

And once the summoner dies the army follows. Zons can protect against this by using Champions of the Sun (res stacking and pdr)and SoV (more life) to attack from behind the lines with greater safety. But a pure summon necro has no such defences. RC has the same issue - you can make a minion invincible, but not the caster

But Death Ward gives that protection where the other uberskills don't (by adding %avoid), keeping the summoner alive while his totem-enhanced army does the dmg

It's strange that the best uberskill for summoner survival isn't either of the summon-based ones at all

That being said, i love the cheaper gear reqs here. Gives it some cookie-cutter potential too

All time I've saying that thing at the damn mod maker, being ignored and flamed. It's good know which some users have some xperience with that builds...or they are'nt players with level=god.

Maybe which in Sigma necro can get an defense booster oskill(in the SS I see whoch chars can choose some general oskills) with a bit of avoid. 1 sort of Warp Armor. Well, boosting defense is already an good buff, for combo it with RC.

That being said, summns are ok. The problem is in uberskills, for can't choose and use RC+DW. and for BM giving an weak dodge. If only was 50%...Well I see the develop from Sigma all time, and my hopes stay here, cause my first char in Sima I think whch will be an necro. 1 summoner necro with VK.

@Iwansquall: Survive with necro is easy in the first stage of the game. Specially if you max your VK and rampagors, Embalming and have average reflexes, you should'nt die from VK. with RC HIS survive isn't a problem anymore, the problem is survive with the papermade necro....

For the first ubers this build is ok. However, the time which I play with Jinns, they wasn't very good contribution to my build. In fact they add an great amount of Lag.... From there which I choose take Leoric +pure physical damage(BTW, the only build which really "breaks" inmuties), cause is an low lager build.

Lastly: If you read description, Barbarian WC is supposed to be untargeteable. But I've see monsters try hit them, and they die sometimes from AOE effects like quimeras Ancient's hands??? What happen?

Also, leoric reanimates(Veil terror) is also supposed to be invulnerable. But monsters target them...What happen?

MUS01
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:48 pm

This is a great guide. I'm an idiot for not noticing actually. T6 gear? I'm down for playing him. I'm liking all these guides. I wish I had more time. Anyway good job taem.
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:35 pm

@muso1 : mate i started to work on summ necro, if i fail i will stop playing median, THAT SUMMONER WILL FARM FAUZT! Smile trying my best wish me luck, hope i figure out asap....
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Well about survival on summoner, i admit it was damn easy to DIE in fauzt.
I played pure summoner in early medianXL and daystar necro somewhere in omega.

But personally, i think one thing that killed summoner-necro is the LEASH RANGE.
It fucking stupid to see mobs that hit from 2 screen away while your minion DANCED LIKE RETARD.
Im pretty sure summoner with better without this leash range, you can try that with defender spirit (that old mechanic right? old spirit that doesnt follow you)

That why i cant see much benefit from black mass in place like fauzt, because it only make them DANCE FASTER.
iwansquall
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:48 pm

i will make them work AS CLASSIC SUMMONER.... if i fail burn me here Smile but my pc crashed 2 times and i lost goetia now Sad Sad Sad have to find other in my MESSY mule pages Sad
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:56 pm

just gimme 1 hour, FAILZOR is only thing that make me MAD in this game,

in logical conditions i cant fail, like anybody else this is game and mechanics are simple if we fail -> we dont think enough
if we fail -> we didnt try enough
if we fail -> we didnt optmize our gear enough

and goes on... well time to craft more and have to find my goetia and 2nd nebel asap... i want to dominate fauzt asap today and put video in showcase...

wish me luck, if i can solve problem at least we will have some feedback WHY WE SUCK Smile cause i am pretty sure we SUCKED about summoner necro.. cause i used to ERASE FAUZT OP quick.. things didnt change that much!

plus, i will sacrifice my last empty sleep charm for this quest -> + jday trophy in sleep char
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Stoya always proving that any build can go far. Great stuff.
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:09 pm

well first thing that concerns me is -> rampagors die in 0000000000.1 sec with 135 k life is IMPOSSIBLY RIDIC!!!! cleared half fauzt but so slow Sad wtf even world crappiest paper is MORE STRONG than them

can some1 remember, necromancer summons were always imm MAGIC ? cause its really problem that they are non imm psn, whenever they get 1 psn crap dmg they always die with %150 min res and 135 k life...
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:41 pm

mhmm I suggest some things for fix the problem for summoners and totemancerss
1-Buff Black Mass avoid until an cap of 50%. After all, the necro is standing still, and using casting speed for the buff. Why don't give him an little chance for survive...And his minions can survive a bit more....
2-Is really stupid which your minion see 1 monster. Hit him 1-2 times, and return to the necro...WE NEED TANKING MOBS, not companions. Our minions should go to 1 monster and fight with him until that mob is dead, or the summon dies. Like old spirits in the barb. @Iwanquall, you're right man in this point.
For newbies, necro has 0 secs spell timer teleport...So minions following you isn't SOOO needed. Also, Necro has %Mana reg, so what's the problem with recast???
3-What about make BM an aura??? In this form necro can invest in Block...Still, I prefer solution number 1, cause is more roleplaying oriented.

@Stoya: If you fail, all other users will loss they faith in this build... XD
Now, seriously, If your build with all end game charms, and equipment fail, then in none form normal users, untwinked players, can do better and the build is screwed whitout any question in that sentence...

MUS01
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:53 pm

stoya wrote:@muso1 : mate i started to work on summ necro, if i fail i will stop playing median, THAT SUMMONER WILL FARM FAUZT! Smile trying my best wish me luck, hope i figure out asap....

wish u luck, don't forget post the video, and be FUNNY
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next