[v6d] Summoner Necromancer

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[v6d] Summoner Necromancer - Page 9 Empty Re: [v6d] Summoner Necromancer

Post by Kato Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:17 am

So to summarise what I think the outcome of this thread is... since the OP seems to agree but the post has not been updated...

1. Swap maxed Rampagers for maxed VK.
2. Using Darklings means we don't need to swap Summon Djinn for Death Ward?
3. Be careful not to get more than about 1260% minion life or it will reset to zero.
4. The best merc is either Act V barb or Act 3 Blood mage. (is Act 1 priestess still viable?).

Note. Point 2 above seems to mean the necro wand specified in the OP is essential, no other weapon change is possible since it's an oskill (is it on any other item?). If someone did want to use another weapon then presumably it may be possible with Death Ward instead of Summon Djinn - otherwise the necro would be susceptible to piercing skills.

Is that a fair summary of the changes to the OP coming out of the discussion?

Kato
Core Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:05 am

Rampagors are an instagib at 1 hardpoint especially if you make liberal use of burning veil so yeah I'd probably max veil king or void archon so you at least get some extra damage out of them. I'd also highly recomend act 5 merc over act 3 because he buffs your summons (robe of leaves ftw) and he's a whole lot tankier. Not to mention he can spit out some damage.
The Big Ouchy
The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

Back to top Go down

Post by Afura Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:21 pm

Hello,

is this build still up to date for median xl ultimative? I am new and want to do a pure summoner, but he should be able to do the endgame Smile
Afura
Afura
Shock Stinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:30 pm

still easy and strong build from beginning till end but as always a build that has problem with some ubers and not any at all with others
Str0b3l
Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Afura Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:55 pm

Thank you. When you say problem with some ubers, do you mean that he can't do it at all or that he can do it but with some difficulties? Smile
Afura
Afura
Shock Stinger

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:02 pm

^
can do it but sometimes it's really pain in the ass and it's better to switch to another build and do that uber instead of stick to your main. Ofc u can do all as summ if you're masochists :3
hellgrind
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

Back to top Go down

Post by taem Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:55 am

hellgrind wrote:^
can do it but sometimes it's really pain in the ass and it's better to switch to another build and do that uber instead of stick to your main. Ofc u can do all as summ if you're masochists :3

This! Basically, in order to do the harder ubers, you will need substantial SU and craft gear upgrades. All the easy to medium ubers can be completed relatively easily. The main reason I stopped playing this build is because of how slow it is in comparison to some glass-cannon builds, so farming, say dest k3k can take over 30-min whereas with a bowazon, you can clear it in mere minutes. Of course these glass-cannon builds also require substantial gear upgrades, so if you're just starting, the summoner necro is a great first build to be honest, and very safe. You will not die until you attempt ubers, and even then, after enough practice, you can complete the easy ones in less than a minute without dying.
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by Afura Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:11 pm

Thx you guys for your answer. It is a good idea to make this build as my first median xl char Smile, I am only level 18 now, but it is easy to play with him. Hmmm but too bad that he will be soo damn slow after in the endgame :/ , 30 minutes in comparison to so some minutes is really a big difference Sad. So maybe I should do a second char, is there any good glass-cannon MF build out there like the MF sorc in Diablo 2 LoD?
Afura
Afura
Shock Stinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:48 pm

u can use totems/summons for getting charms and than respec to xbow/melee to farm
Str0b3l
Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Afura Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:26 pm

Yep I am using totems and summons =) . Switching on Melee is a good idea thx, but can I respec as much as I want in median?
Afura
Afura
Shock Stinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top