Post by rubypinkfiend Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:34 pm

maybe u overcap their life and they have low life? =00000
rubypinkfiend
rubypinkfiend
Heretic

Back to top Go down

[v6d] Summoner Necromancer - Page 5 Empty Re: [v6d] Summoner Necromancer

Post by stoya Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:37 pm

dont know mate, didnt try my best but i was shocked and just post it for need of help, so late in turkey i will go home and solve that fucking problem cause i am %100 sure i suck Smile
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by taem Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:50 pm

stoya wrote:@team : yep mate, its better to give advice, why i suck cause i am pretty sure i am doing something wrong...

No, I didn't say you sucked, no way! You are extremely good at this game and I love watching your videos. I was also surprised that you didnt do as well as I did. I'm sorry for being foolish and getting upset, truly - I acted like a big baby there Sad . I'll check out your video when I get home and see what we did differently. I cant watch it on this phone of mine.
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:56 pm

@team: thnx mate i am on my way to home , i will work moar and hard, i am sure i did something wrong , cause i remember 90 k rampagors- 70k life jinns didnt even die once in fauzt in omega series, now i have 20k moar rampa 30 k more jin life and they die even blood moor...
hope i solve my problem soon, i record your guide text i will try it when i got home...
i didnt get you wrong mate , we have still lots of things to learn, i am sure i did something wrong Very Happy well till tomorrow i will solve this problem...

will glad to see your advices tomorrow, thnx Smile
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:58 pm

@Stoya
Have you tried using totembound guardians? I've always wondered how those do in lategame... I also feel exploding totems are OP sources of CC. Timer is 3 second on exploding totem, and blastwave lasts around 3~ seconds and its easily accessible on Wand, Necromancer Staff, Necromancer Knife, Necromancer Scythe, Voodoo Heads crafted or rares.

@rubypinkfiend
I don't know if minions are affected by life rollover, but it shouldn't matter since rollover is a visual thing anyway (its not like damage rollover)
BassToMouth
BassToMouth
Mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by taem Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:31 am

Okay, watched the video. Several survival issues:

1. Your Lamia's are way too high. You must have sunk some points into them, but that is a huge waste of points. Void does what they do but even better, and without dying!

2. Darklings provide a passive -damage (at 120 with my +clvl gear, my Darklings was providing -320 damage per hit to all my minions!). Always keep at least one out.

3. Dark Power gives your minions an insane damage buff allowing them to roflstomp everything in their path!

4. Where are your totems? DFT and Howling are vital to this build! With both of these and Dark Power, your minions should 1-hit kill most creatures on the regular map (not ubers, heroics, champions), and even if they don't 1-hit kill, with the crushing blow, they can cause stun-lock. All in all, they will take significantly less damage using just these three things for starters.

5. Acid Fiends are actually useless for this build; Retaliators from the shield pass along every single buff from DFT, Howling, Shadow's aura, Jinn aura, and Dark Power through their retilate attack! It's an easy way to clear the screen!

6. I didn't see you casting Bane? At higher levels, this will lower enemy physical resist by 50% meaning it doubles your minions already insane damage rate. In Ubers using Bane, most mobs of any size would die in less than 2-3 seconds flat. Cast Dark Power, BtS to where you want to be, cast Bane on the baddies, then hold down Black Mass and laugh to death as everything on the screen disappears in seconds.

7. I don't think you took the time to craft the jewels like I suggested, because even without all these buffs you're missing out on, your minions are dying exceptionally fast. Let me just put it this way, I spent over 2-weeks legitimately farming for enough uniques to get enough arcane crystals to fill 2.5 pages of my plugY stash with them. Then I spent another 2-days crafting jewels until I got what I needed with the stats I required! These crafted jewels make an enormous difference.

8. Do your minions have +75% all resists? Over +300% life? Over +150% damage? If not, add this stuff to with MO's to your items.

9. Not the most important, but a Shapeshifter Merc will further buff your minions with added physical damage. I think he also heals from time to time if I'm remembering correctly!

So, try all these things and then see how you do. I think you will see a huge difference. It's amazing how much better some of the TU gear is than the SU gear for this build.
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:53 am

that must be life overflow or there is no other exploitation, what's the life cap of minion in mxlu?

stoya try lower ur +%minion life gear see what they doing now
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:43 am

@Taem - Darklings are an excellent idea. That solves the summoner survivabilty problem while increasing the army's numbers significantly. A summoner wouldn't be so vulnerable to aoe or piercing attacks while their aura's affecting you, right?

Shapeshifter mercs don't heal (without los, leech, losim or regen), but they can Bloodlust to boost army dmg (as well as being tanky badasses).

Act 3 Bloodmages can heal the army though, and provide some ranged support while they're at it.

And act 5 barb mercs can increase party dmg with Gift of the Wild (similar effect to bloodlust), while stunning enemies with TSlam and debuffing them with SoR.

Love the Defender spirit thing too, what's your army size at full strength?
DanielWolf
DanielWolf
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:05 pm

i have %1260 min LIFE, %150 min res already...
thnx for advice team i will try your method now...
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Stoya, if you have time, can you test until which minion life they wont get 1shotted?

I bet it is similar to 83k just like damage cap.
Just try remove + add %minion life until you find the value that minion wont die.
iwansquall
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top