[v6d] Summoner Necromancer

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[v6d] Summoner Necromancer - Page 10 Empty Re: [v6d] Summoner Necromancer

Post by hellgrind Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Afura wrote:Yep I am using totems and summons =) . Switching on Melee is a good idea thx, but can I respec as much as I want in median?
Yes. cube any rune +oil of absolution in cube and u get belladonna elixir and drink it to reset your stats/skills.
hellgrind
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

Back to top Go down

Post by Afura Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:49 pm

hellgrind wrote:
Afura wrote:Yep I am using totems and summons =) . Switching on Melee is a good idea thx, but can I respec as much as I want in median?
Yes. cube any rune +oil of absolution in cube and u get belladonna elixir and drink it to reset your stats/skills.

Thats great, I will try that. Thank you
Afura
Afura
Shock Stinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Basha Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:45 am

New to this forum, this is my first character, single player, got lucky enough to beat Baal on Hatred at around level 61, now i'm getting absolutely decimated on Terror, what should I do? I know i'm basically looking at a "Keep on farming Baal/Diablo/Meph" kind of answer, but eh, anybody can give me tips so that I don't have to re-summon half of my army every 2 ennemies I see on Terror?
PS: Since I started playing this mod (+/- 3 weeks ago) i don't think i'll ever be able to play cLoD ever again... lol
Edit: I'm on the Malus quest right now, gotta say it's 90% luck through the fact that i'm still able to go forward in there. Oh gosh, i'm getting close to Andariel now...  Kaboom 
Basha
Basha
Living Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:37 am

try to get gear with minions life % and minions resist%

Either by finding items with those or MO your gear with those stats
gg2
gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pa5call Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:01 pm

^^ Keep only one Death’s Fury and one Howling totem up at all times –rest of your totems should be Fire ones… Use the Bane and Bend the Shadows as often as U can (the more the better)while buffed with the Dark Power… All of these things plus some tips from this guide will take U through the Terror with ease… However, once at the end of Destruction, please consider Melee or Xbow build instead…  Whistling
pa5call
pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

Back to top Go down

Post by taem Fri May 09, 2014 5:59 am

Basha wrote:i'm getting absolutely decimated on Terror, what should I do?

You shouldn't be. Is your +minions resists at least 50%? Are you using Dark Power? Do you use Burning Veil on your minions before teleporting into a mob of baddies, and once you teleport into the mob, do you cast bane on the mob? If the answer to all these questions is yes, then I don't know what you're doing wrong, but if it's no, then I suggest you change your strategy. I'll reiterate:

1) Summon all minions and totems (be sure you have Death's Fury Totem up and Howling Totem...)
2) Pre-buff by casting Dark Power and Burning Veil on all minions quickly
3) Cast a shadow ahead of you and teleport using Bend The Shadows on that shadow to what you want to be
4) When you encounter a mob, simply cast Bane and re-buff minions and watch them fucking pwn... if you have any questions, watch my videos
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by undead105 Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:48 am

Hi can you tell me how to get the items you suggested please, sorry i'm a newbie

undead105
Kill Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tankasaures Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:02 am

yo undead105 this site is dead at the very top they have there new web page check out the forums there.
also this thread is like 5 years old and median xl just underwent some massive changes thus the median xl 2017 name

Tankasaures
Kill Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top