[v6d] Krakum - Starter Barb [miniguide]

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[v6d] Krakum - Starter Barb [miniguide] - Page 2 Empty Re: [v6d] Krakum - Starter Barb [miniguide]

Post by Wotan Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:30 pm

I was thinking about the idea of using SW as well. It will improve your killing speed and you can jump out of dangerous situations more often.

@MUS01
OT:
Why do you keep misuse the word "which" in all of your posts?
Wotan
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

[v6d] Krakum - Starter Barb [miniguide] - Page 2 Empty Re: [v6d] Krakum - Starter Barb [miniguide]

Post by MUS01 Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:38 pm

Well, I'm not an native English user... I only learn very basic English in my school days, none advanced class, and zero grammar improvements. In fact, I should'nt be able to make the english's speaking people able to understand me... Also, I hate use translators.

I only have "practical" english, I mean, my very basic english learned and some constant practice reading guides in GAMEFAQS.com, etc. which able me to remember words, etc. Really, I don't know "how" properly write in English, I only know interprete ans translate with my aknowledge...From there, I translate the thing in my mind, then I think an properly answer, and finally I try use the words learned until now. In many times I need use the word "que" in my spanish sentences. This word has 1 english counter part: which, that, and sometimes whom. Usually I use which given my limited vocabulary...

Example: Yo pienso que usar SW es algo bueno en este build. I translate as:
I think which use SW is an good thing in this build.

From here, you can see some epic grammar fails, like the proper use of a/an, and ofc, the conection word which. I think read the book "English grammar for Dummies" for improve the outpart of the comunication with native english's speakers. The "input", I mean, understand them isn't a real problem.

BTW, If you see fails in my sentences, please correct me with the proper form. I'm always open to improve, and 1 constructive criticism always help, specially if you're an newbie in 1 thing.

Lastly, in a begin, I think in write my fortress barb's guide like HMMM stormblaster for newbies guide. But given my short skills in english, I don't feel enough Confidence in myself for do it. However i always train my english. Actually I'm translating"The Black Road" d2 novel to spanish, for learn new words, and do an strong association between spanish sentences v/s english sentences.. I'm a teacher in real life, So I know 1 thing: The only way of real learn any thing, is doing it, So I will train my grammar, amateur form first, academic(form book) form after that.

MUS01
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:23 pm

There are couple of ways to express that thought/sentence:
"I think using SW is a good thing for this build" or
"I think the use of..."
"Yo pienso que usar SW" translates as "I think using SW"

I am not trying to teach you English or anything . I was just curious why you misuse that word so often. And i know now that you had no clue. Smile
Wotan
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:11 pm

XD Thanks Wotan... Now I have an more clear ide about how use more properly that expereion. Thanks. You always give positive feedback.

MUS01
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:03 pm

This guide is intended to show you a character that can do ubers/baal/farms without su's and sets, untwinked. Its not some end-game build. So please don't post the 1,000 sssssssu items that are better than emp band. I'm aware of them, they just don't serve a purpose to this guide.

Clap Clap +1
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Splift Wed May 29, 2013 9:31 pm

May be kinda late for these suggestions but here goes:

Tu chain glove is amazing early to mid game and maybe even early late game. The massive ar% will help a ton and has other useful stats like a fat chunk of dex, ias and ow. Personally I use this glove until I have enuff ar from other sources then go vit craft.

Also to add to that point, you don't mention ar at all. With 500ish dex (the req for sacred bow) and no ar% mo'ed onto you bow your hit% will be crap. Imo the way you mo is: add whatever ar% you need>add life leech to max>crushing blow if anything is left. If you make a really good bow and don't want to ruin it by adding more ar than you need for end game, use eld runes. Flat phys damage on your bow is completely overshadowed by doom and cb.

Locust beats hanna hands down on this char and most others (hana is extremely overated). Locust will self proc and proc your other procs, it carries your phys damage your kraken damage and procs doom as well. The damage the spell procs from hana do can not come close to this even once you factor in the aoe the lightning and fire ones do.

You don't mention stances and kraken is synergised by putting points in stances. You may not need them to kill PI's but imo at least 1 point wolf is needed. The speed can help you move from pack to pack a lot faster and improves the killspeed and fun by a lot. Early game you should keep wolf maxed and use it, end game eagle is great to boost kraken and to use as a survival hotkey.

Ort bow is amazing and with double mo bonus can even beat low end tantrum crafts.

Splift
Splift
Blood Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by fert304 Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:46 pm

quick question on gloves, I'm sinking all my quiet shrines into making a better helm so I've been neglecting making crafted gloves but I've found both Gulag's and firebark. ATM I'm using the firebark for the better defense, fire dmg, fhr, frw, and the extra stats are nice but I've been wondering if the deadly strike, broadside on kill, extra health, and much less str req beat out the firebarks def and dmg.

Also, I came across the UMO Larzuk's round shot. could anyone explain the str bonus a little? ie what % n such it would give to a bow

and last question I've always thought / been told tantrum gets effected by +attack speed multipliers but I ended up getting into an argument today with someone saying it's not effected by AS but cast speed.

fert304
Thunder Beetle

Back to top Go down

Post by LIKEABOSS69 Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:08 am

Not sure if theres really a guide out there on this barb with everything about it. If there is im sorry i had no idea. But is there anyone that knows how to make a "perfect" tantrum barb or atleast a very strong one with su's or ssu's or sssu's lol for end game when you have all the charms, and have pretty much all the items. Razz 
LIKEABOSS69
LIKEABOSS69
Darkwarden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunkah Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Hey man thanks for the guide.

I got a question thought. I'm a noob in median and so far I don't know with was skill I should be leveling up until I can craft my bow. Any guidance?.

Thanks again guys.

Bunkah
Jungle Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:01 pm

@Bunkah
Read this, it should help you: http://www.medianxl.com/t210-v6d-the-fortress-barbarian
hellgrind
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top