[v6d] Krakum - Starter Barb [miniguide]

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[v6d] Krakum - Starter Barb [miniguide] - Page 4 Empty Re: [v6d] Krakum - Starter Barb [miniguide]

Post by OutsiderXL Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:34 pm

Honestly, I would love to see the guide sprout back up on TSW.
OutsiderXL
OutsiderXL
Steelfur Titan

TGGood none

Back to top Go down

[v6d] Krakum - Starter Barb [miniguide] - Page 4 Empty Re: [v6d] Krakum - Starter Barb [miniguide]

Post by villur Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:47 pm

How would you play one before you have a decent helm and bow craft?
villur
villur
Ice Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:20 pm

villur wrote:How would you play one before you have a decent helm and bow craft?
Ort in bows + tu assault helm or rare sacred bow rerolled 1kk times to get tantrum + tu helm ofc. As for stance i would go for Lion or Wolf.
Lion gives u tons of dmg but it "lower" your def. Wolf gives u good dmg + fhr. You can also use this tactic: Cast some tantrums and switch to any other weapon with ele/wdm proc -> move to another spot, cast tantrum, switch to other weapon -> repeat all the time.
hellgrind
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

Back to top Go down

Post by shnurr214 Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:10 am

have a cookie. trying this atm in the new ladder and once i got my kraken stance helm and bow going it went well... do you recommend leveling with fortress then renewal spamming a bow in early terror until shrines start dropping or starting off with a shrine crafted bow? if you could post an example of your gear that would be helpful to to newer players

nice guide! Very Happy
shnurr214
shnurr214
Moon Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:16 am

you can use a double mo Ort runeword for tantrum, works just fine
Gekko64
Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

Back to top Go down

Post by looney-toons Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:51 am

I would use a meelee barb till you can get a good helm to craft a kracken hat. that way you have some def.

looney-toons
Living Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by shnurr214 Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:08 am

tantrum so opieop made an amok bow barb and its more effective than any of the non oskill abilities at this level with double mo
shnurr214
shnurr214
Moon Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by villur Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:29 am

what shrines do you use to craft the helm and bow? Also how much def and dmg i should get before attempting some farming areas?
Also, what do you think of the new skill daedalus for AR?
villur
villur
Ice Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Icegod101 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:46 am

What's a good Harkon Gem Reanim for starting?
Icegod101
Icegod101
Stygian Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:31 am

destroyer shaman
romanN1
romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top