Guide to all Uberquests

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guide to all Uberquests - Page 9 Empty Re: Guide to all Uberquests

Post by voxnav Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:36 am

I tried Uldyssian in v7, and it seems changed.

Now he constantly blinks on you + stun locks, which makes it completely impossible, at least to me. The traps kill you while you are stunlocked, and the boss eventually heals to full.

any help ?

voxnav
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by neocrescent Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:27 am

uldyssian is not that hard to kill. if he casts a trap just wait for it to disappear by porting to town and wait there for a few seconds then port back again. to kill him just purify and hit him to apply open wounds then immediately move away. just repeat the process....
neocrescent
neocrescent
Thunderbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by voxnav Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:29 pm

Alright I got him with hit and run Smile of course he didnt drop his charm Sad

voxnav
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by neocrescent Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:31 pm

bad luck for you. kill him again....
neocrescent
neocrescent
Thunderbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by voxnav Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:27 pm

So... I was kiting brachyceran for hours, and everytime I was hit by a ghost worm I had to chomp on esu symbols and TP to town as my hp would plummet to 1 instantly. I wanted to rip my arms off. Then I had the idea to stack more poison resistance and it became a cakewalk.

So yeah... tip for brachyceran: the worms pierce poison resistance, you need to stack something like 250% or 300% and the uber becomes fairly easy.

voxnav
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Cooke Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:43 pm

Some things I discovered that can be done with unholy paladins:

• Legacy of Blood - If someone has access to an invulnerability spell, use it on one's self, run in, deal a large amount of damage, run out and wait for the timer to expire, or use adrenaline potions. If not, fire immune summons really help.
  • Quov Tsin - Kinda the same deal here. However, you also have the advantage of using slayer bolts to deal damage around corners. Just stay on your toes, and keep acting antsy so he doesn't teleport on top of you and stunlock you. Personally, I felt this was much easier than bull prince rodeo, at least I died a lot less to him anyway.
  • Judgement Day - Malthael's set is highly recommended here. Summon scourge, and teleport out of the vicinity. Keep as many scourge alive as possible, or stay near the waypoint and teleport to town the moment one of the angels is summoned. Replace all scourge so they're at full health. Slow will tremendously help here to prevent them from over spawning edyrem. I suggest Malthael's set because of the fact that the procs are multi-hitting, helping to kill them much faster in combination with spamming blood thorns like crazy (and naturally one should have superbeast too).
  • Bull Prince Rodeo - This one took me a while to figure out... I don't know who I died more to, him or Baal. Anyway, as many other guides will point out, gotta find a niche where the stampede won't spawn, which is usually about a 2-4 meters from a wall; the cows deal damage in a radius and can kill you if you're up against a wall. Slow is extremely important here so you can land more hits on him before he has time to summon another stampede. Malthael's set will also make extremely quick work of him, but it doesn't hurt to switch to a weapon that can proc with Balefire (random proc showing up on weapons that are shrine crafted, general weapons with any shrine).
  • Azmodan - Aside needing fire resist, get summons and use Black Sleep non-stop. Azmodan will fall quite quickly due to his minions turning against him, especially if they are the more powerful kind.
  • Duncraig - Unfortunately this one can be extremely difficult... unless you have the SSSU Mercenary Bomb... It's not recommended to use it in areas that you know you can get away from as  you can just spam minions and use Mind Flay/Slayer. Save it for when you need it, such as having to teleport into tight cramped spaces. Even then, try to kill as much as possible before you die to make it easier on you. If you want to ensure your SSSU isn't lost from being unrecoverable due to enemies remaining, put it on a hired mercenary (I think that's how it works anyway.)

Major Cooke
Darkwarden

Back to top Go down

Post by Laci84 Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Wondering where could fine the Ultimative ubers.
Can some 1 make a list about ?
Thank you

Laci84
Gloom

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:56 pm

http://mxl.vn.cz/doc/ look for Uberquest secttion.
Metalistas
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Cooke Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:54 pm

• The Triune - 95% fire resist and over 14100 health will usually allow you to survive one meteor shot. Currently playing with +20% max fire resistance and 347 fire resistance. On Terror difficulty, this usually brings you down to half health when struck by a meteor, while on destruction it'll leave you with a tad bit left. Sometimes if you're lucky, it'll leave you with 1/4 or even 1/2, depending on how far away the meteor is from striking you dead center. At least in this manner, you can still survive.

That doesn't mean it always happens, but it usually grants you a second chance to run like hell and recover.

Major Cooke
Darkwarden

Back to top Go down

Post by iomanip Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:24 am

2nd this ^.
iomanip
iomanip
Que-Hegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content