Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress - Page 7 Empty Re: Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Post by JamieLynn7483 Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:35 pm

I've been trying to make rare gloves with ctc lorenado, with no luck... am I missing some info here? Do they have to be a specific glove? Or tier? I've been using tier 3 heavy gloves to try and roll this mod. Scratch

JamieLynn7483
Alpha Centaur

TGGood None

Back to top Go down

Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress - Page 7 Empty Re: Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Post by Asteroth Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:59 pm

Lorenado has a affix level range that may be tricky to nail down.
Notice it's between 8-50. That means that an item with too low of a quality lvl or ilvl will simply not roll the proc. Likewise, items with too high a quality lvl or ilvl will not roll it either. A noteable example are sacred gloves (only leather gloves can roll the proc, and ONLY if you lower ilvl sufficiently).

Now using the base item section, you find out that tier 3 heavy gloves are quality lvl 34, which means even at ilvl 1, come out to affix lvl 17 (calculator in prefixes and suffixes), well in the range for lorenado.
I'd wager you're just unlucky and need to keep rolling. This is a very rare affix and i remember it took me well over 50 rolls before i saw it.
Suffix20% Ctc lvl 11 Lorenado on Attack8 to 50630223Gloves
Asteroth
Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by JamieLynn7483 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Thanks! I'll keep trying!

JamieLynn7483
Alpha Centaur

TGGood None

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:19 pm

It's only a lvl 11 lorenado so even if you have -100epr, which you are probably a long way away from getting right now, it will barely do any damage. Especially while levelling.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by JamieLynn7483 Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:26 am

suchbalance wrote:It's only a lvl 11 lorenado so even if you have -100epr, which you are probably a long way away from getting right now, it will barely do any damage. Especially while levelling.

I'm just taking advice from the guide... Never played a melee char before. What gloves would you recommend for a level 44 melee sorc? Cool

JamieLynn7483
Alpha Centaur

TGGood None

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:09 am

For lvl 44 - Tu(5) Featherclaw.
Metalistas
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by JamieLynn7483 Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:11 am

Metalistas wrote:For lvl 44 - Tu(5) Featherclaw.

Thanks Salut

JamieLynn7483
Alpha Centaur

TGGood None

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:56 am

Personally my gloves are always honorific. Leather or gauntlets - depending on caster or melee. But that is usually temporary item since you get resists from charms. At lvl 45 you can try Pul runeword for +2 skills.
Metalistas
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 am

I love TU Heavy Gloves also for early game melee necros and melee sorceress.
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:14 pm

If u want gloves with proc, stormblast all the way.
hellgrind
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top