Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress - Page 8 Empty Re: Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Post by romanN1 Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:16 pm

Low level hellgrind, lvl 44.
romanN1
romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress - Page 8 Empty Re: Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Post by hellgrind Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:18 pm

I know but what i mean is there's no better ptoc for melee champs in gloves. Also If someone need low lvl proc get pul rw in gloves. Other than that, reroll t6 rare gloves and u'll get it, it's rare but much better than lorenado. After this get crafted ones.
hellgrind
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:58 pm

My grandmother crafted knitted gloves. Stats on them:

100% to cast Inner fire while doing anything, including standing still
Immune to freeze
+12 Warmth
+75% cold resistance
+5% max cold resistance
(10/10 charges of Summoning Grandma with photo album)
Metalistas
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:44 pm

Omg Surprised perf roll
hellgrind
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphexx Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:26 pm

Whenever I try and finish the Xar RW, I get a crash. Unhandled Exception: Access_Violation (c0000005)

Edit: The crash only occurs when all the jewels are crafted/unique, or if one of the uniques is the Zakarum stoning rock

Aphexx
Prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:16 am

Sounds like Diablo/patch corruption. Re-download/re-install Diablo II and the MXL:U patch
Warren1001
Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:33 pm

Maybe you hit the string limit for items . try to get jewels that don't have so many different stats .

Is Xar rw that good ? I used to use normal T6 for completing BRC or just get Grace because i am a fan of min dmg and FRW and IAS were good for fauztinville and also the 10% dodge is pretty neat not to mention flat stats .

However I started playing again and got no sacred warp blade until i was finishing my BRC . Didn't bother farming signets and yadayada finished it at 118 but seems like Bladestorm is bugged . Bladestorm did 0 dmg to necrobots so I had to equip my bloodmage to deal with them . I was stuck with aoeing the other stuff and summoning Ice elmentals to tank lol

Smax WA , Ice Queen Ice elementals are so troll . Sadly the only other minions you could get as sorceress are Acid fiends and Void Archon from Weird sister . I really doubt a minion centric build would be any good .
Xplosive
Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top